PotPlayer is a video and audio player that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. It is a much improved/faster version of KMP, including ffdshow and some other stuff to connect to a Korean-only video/chat network. It supports seamless playback, auto-resume on the last 200 opened files, has fully configurable XML skin files, and D3D exclusive mode.
- Fixed a security problem(remediation of playing damaged mov file vulnerability)
- Added function of broadcast to favorites
- Added the ability to make chat emoticons invisible
- Improved handling of chat user list
- Changed option of broadcast compression to VBR
- Fixed an issue that SMI integrated subtitles can't be selected
- Fixed an issue that m3u can't be parsed on certain servers
- Fixed an issue that log-in was released under certain conditions
- Fixed an issue that appeared distorted when playing 360 VR
Reviewing 1.7.1150 (Mar 18, 2017)
Great player with more options than you can imagine. Very customizable with great skins available.
Reviewing 1.6.59347 (Mar 25, 2016)
Best video player ever, no contest, the sheer number of options is staggering. Everything you could possibly want in a video player is there, and then some.
Reviewing 1.6.58612 (Feb 11, 2016)
my favorite is still MPC-BE
Reviewing 1.6.56209 (Sep 10, 2015)
Detailed Help in English needed boys...
No comments yet