RegSeeker is the all-in-one toolbox for your Windows. It includes a powerful registry search and cleaner tool. Take full control of your startup entries, services, drivers, histories, junk files (protect your privacy), installed applications, browsers extensions, and more. With RegSeeker you'll exactly know what is installed and running on your PC.
- New UI to be more tablet friendly
- New : greatly improve the System Information tool with more devices / windows details
- New : Backup driver tools (Advanced edition only)
- New : Autoclean now includes all cleaning options
- Improve registry cleaner incorrect entries check
- Redesign Cleaner (temp files, histories etc...) configuration panel
- Faster temporary files cleaner scan and more entries detected
- Add Application Compatibility registry cleaner
- Popup display while autocleaning is running (Command line switch - Advanced version)
- More Windows tweaks
- Fix Old Start Menu entries not displayed in Windows 10
- Fix : jump to registry entry not always working
- Fix : Windows key not correctly read without admin rights
Reviewing 2.57 (Mar 20, 2014)
I'm not gonna test this App because I've looked at the screenshots @Homepage, & I've seen it all before. The same sort of UI. The same Old tools.. Yawn..!! .... However. There's a very mixed bag of opinions in the reviews. I've gotta tag along with the critics rather than the high raters.
I picked up on a couple of various points, So here comes my (1p peneth).
System restore is NO use whatsoever if your system crashes due to Registry Errors. A backup of the Registry is neither use nor ornament if it isn't Exported as "Hive" files. A backup saved as (*.reg) will NOT overwrite corruption, whereas "Hive" files will. I'm not getting into the ethics tho.
If you're an avid user of registry cleaners... Try this.
Start>>Run ... & type ... Eventvwr .. Click OK.
Application. Security. System. In the Left panel.
Click on them one at a time... IF, you're loaded up with REDS in the Right panel. A lot of that "Can be" due to Registry cleaners, Improper Shutdowns,
BSOD's, and many .. many other Issues. Corruption mounts up.
Finally. Anyone who thinks a Reg Cleaner will BOOST, or make their system super FAST, is living in a world of "Make believe". Those words are selling points. Making your system faster by Reg Cleaning OR Reg hacking is a myth.
"Faster".... Is measured in MilliSeconds, So you wouldn't even know.
A good registry is an Untouched one. BUT..!! .. Viruses/Trojans will add & delete keys. So It's all a bit Dodgy. "Roundabouts & Swings". Here's a starter for anyone who wants to know a bit about the "Heart" of their System. @http://support.microsoft.com/kb/256986 ...... Keep Safe... ~_^
Reviewing 2.55 (Jan 29, 2014)
i hate the fact that delta tool bar comes with this thing, so sneaky.
Reviewing 2.55 (Oct 6, 2013)
"Clean the Registry" always fails at 11% with a "type de donnes incorrectes pour" error, whatever that means.
From doing a Google search, it appears that users of RegSeeker have been having this issue with this program for more than a decade, and it still isn't fixed, nor is there any explanation of what causes it or how to get around it..
Reviewing 2.55 (Sep 25, 2013)
Reviewing 2.55 (Jul 26, 2013)
Deceptively bundled with Delta toolbar. Loads BHO's. RegSeeker will not remove Delta toolbar reg keys. BitDefender flags this garbage.
No comments yet