SUPERAntiSpyware is the most thorough scanner on the market. Our Multi-Dimensional Scanning and Process Interrogation Technology will detect spyware other products miss. Easily remove pests such as WinFixer, SpyAxe, SpyFalcon, and thousands more. Repair broken Internet Connections, Desktops, Registry Editing and more with our unique Repair System. Dedicated Threat Research Team scours the web for new threats and provides daily definition updates.
SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition does not include real-time blocking or scheduled scanning.
- Add the option to allow an exception for SUPERAntiSpyware in the Windows Firewall (Help screen)
- Consolidate the troubleshooting options into one Safe Mode Scan checkbox (Help screen)
- Streamline registration code entry (Help screen)
- Workaround for an issue where SUPERAntiSpyware will not start if the user elects to run as Administrator under the Compatability tab
- Refinements to cookie scanning and detection logic
- Numerous small cosmetic fixes including updated copyright dates and a link to our Facebook page
- Misc. bug fixes
Reviewing 6.0.1230 (Dec 7, 2016)
I use to love this software till the updates took forever and it was installing other things bogging down system resources and Malwarevytes kept identifying Malware being installed from this.
Later I also confirmed that with Hitman Pro and Bitdefender products
Reviewing 6.0.1206 (Sep 26, 2015)
poor at finding spyware.
Reviewing 5.6.1032 (Aug 22, 2013)
top notch anti spyware
Reviewing 5.6.1016 (May 8, 2013)
This program badly needs an total interface update, what's with the ‘Use XP Style Menus’, & integrate into ‘Vista Security Centre’? It doesn't do well in catching malware either, I have a lifetime subscription so I do run it from time to time but it's far behind Mbam for example.
Reviewing 5.6.1010 (Oct 10, 2012)
@coolticker, if you got the memory, why should you care how much it uses during scanning? It's 330mb's for me as well on my 2GB memory PC. I'd rather it have all the memory it wants while scanning for speed and accuracy. You'll get the memory back afterwards anyway. Just sayin'. I usually use it to full scan on every patch Tuesday, otherwise I just use the right click properties to scan individual files I might happen to download.
No comments yet