Sandboxie allows you to run your browser, or any other program, so that all changes that result from the usage are kept in a sandbox environment, which can then be deleted later. This allows you to remove traces of your Internet or PC activities, as well as reverse any changes to your Favorites, home page, registry and more. Even files that were downloaded during a sandbox session will be wiped after the sandbox is cleared. The program runs in the system tray and if you want to start a sandboxed session, simply launch your browser, or any other program via the tray icon, rather than the regular way.
This download is compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows.
- Fixed Windows 10 build 14942 "SBIE2205 Service not implemented: SetWindowLong8"
- Fixed Windows 10-64 build 14965 "SBIE1222 Error with security token: (C00000BB / 35)"
- Fixed Windows 10-32 build 14971 "SBIE1222 Error with security token: (C0000058 / 62)"
- Fixed incompatibility with latest Nvidia drivers & DirectX
- Guard64.dll added to templates.ini for Comodo
- In Win 8.1-32, and 10-32, UAC was always checked and grayed in Run Any Program start.exe dialog box
- Added OpenWinClass=SWFlash_PlaceHolderX to fix Flash failure to start on some videos
- Fixed certificate revocation check error (http://forums.sandboxie.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=23207&p=122464)
- Temporary files are no longer created with copy/paste (http://forums.sandboxie.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=22970)
- SbieCtrl now gets Sandboxie updates via https
- ActivIdentity (and other manufacturers') secure smart cards (CAC) are now supported (https://www.hidglobal.com/identity-management)
- Fixed BSOD that can occur if your license has expired and you are using MS Office ClickToRun
- Added "Always on Top" option to SbieCtrl View menu. This will keep the SbieCtrl window as the top-most window
- Fixed elevated installer failure introduced in 5.14
Reviewing 5.08 (Feb 17, 2016)
they do not need to cover every remote obscure unknown program on the planet
they do have the best program.. 10 stars !
Reviewing 4.18 (May 29, 2015)
NOW, It's time to TEST the program...
This probably superb program, I don't know.. but when I try to sandboxing "Readon TV Movie Radio Player" program, the sandbox program freezed...
What a shame!... 3 stars from me. If they fixed it, I will give it 5 or even 10 stars!!!.
Readon TV Movie Radio Player (FREE!)
Reviewing 4.18 (May 28, 2015)
It's been nearly 2 years since Ronen supported SBIE; it's now owned by Invincia. Both Alan and Curt has done an excellent job of maintaining Ronen's cool protection program so thanks again to the folks at Invincia. Just installed 4.18 for my WinXP VM; still works great. :)
Reviewing 4.10 (May 23, 2014)
the 4.04 version is better this new one is more for windows 8.1
Reviewing 4.08 (Jan 29, 2014)
great program. works well.
No comments yet