Sentry locks down your Windows workstation on demand, so it stays secure even when you aren't using it. It features full control of the screen layout, multi-user support, Internet support, and more. Now you can lock your workstation in style... your style. It lets you run your favorite screen savers, Take messages from passers-by, Temporarily withdraw from networks, Run on Startup, and Remote locking & unlocking support.
Yes - 30 day timeout
- Fixed desktop launching on wrong monitor (Windows 8)
- Fixed "partial close" on IE10 and above (partially fixed. Hit F5 if this happens or Alt-F4)
- - 127.0.0.1 changed to localhost in layout files
- Manager: Calendar resizes properly
- Manager: Caledar disables until request processed
- Manager: Fixed a Sentry response to getlog (servicingLogRequest)
- Manager: Link label now opens /sm in browser
- Manager: Users: all but "Push to computer" work (as of v0.50)
Reviewing 3.0 Beta 1 (Feb 24, 2006)
OK, apparently I don't yet have ownership of this program yet so I need to post this here: Because its beta software, there is a temporary emergency exit feature. This won't be in the final version. Right now it's just a technology preview. For more info go to http://www.freshsoftware.com/sentry/sentry3 ..thanks.
No comments yet