BurnAware products allow users to burn CD, DVD and BD discs with data, audio and video in a simple and hassle-free manner. These disc burning tools are intended for users seeking balanced, lightweight and easy to use burning tools for everyday use.
BurnAware Free is a full-fledged, easy-to-use, free burning software which allows users to write all types of files such as digital photos, pictures, archives, images, documents, music and videos to CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs.
- New user interface
- Support of high-DPI monitors and settings
- Support of all screen readers
- Command-line support for Copy to Image tool
- %DISC_NUMBER% suffix parameter to set disc number in title
- Updated installer, EULA and translations
- Program uses system font and theme as default
- Improved program stability and performance
- Improved compatibility with Windows 10
- Fixed minor bug with update notifications
- Fixed bug with saving file with settings
- Resolved problem with hanging during file preparing
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Reviewing 9.0 (Mar 24, 2016)
No more OpenCandy
Reviewing 8.6 (Nov 13, 2015)
it's good but i got problems in continue multisession disks
Reviewing 7.4 (Sep 24, 2014)
Reviewing 7.2 (Jul 5, 2014)
Common for freeware programs of this kind, BurnAware comes with an advertisement-based installer by OpenCandy. Installing this program should be done with the utmost care.
Reviewing 6.9.3 (Mar 27, 2014)
This little app is sneaking up on ImgBurn. I think the average geek would prefer ImgBurn, but the average computer user would probably prefer Burn Aware.