BurnAware products allow users to burn CD, DVD and BD discs with data, audio and video in a simple and hassle-free manner. These disc burning tools are intended for users seeking balanced, lightweight and easy to use burning tools for everyday use.
BurnAware Free is a full-fledged, easy-to-use, free burning software which allows users to write all types of files such as digital photos, pictures, archives, images, documents, music and videos to CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs.
- Additional view for main window - labels
- Feature to select and verify any file in any session (Data Recovery)
- Feature to display track CD-Text in Disc Info tool
- New method of write speed detection
- Codepage support for ANSI translations
- Direct copy mode is enabled by default in Copy Disc tool
- Improved user interface
- Optimized buffer and memory handling
- Updated translations
- Fixed possible bug with disc reading during copying to ISO
- Minor bug with write speed setting
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Reviewing 10.1 (Mar 17, 2017)
Decent and good for med level users. (Advanced users should get imgburn)
For those concerned about unwanted payloads, go to their home page (click on any of the Burnaware links) and then scroll down to bottom of page. The last sentence of the paragraph contains a link to "no optional offers" version.
Also you can download free version without optional offers.
Reviewing 9.0 (Mar 24, 2016)
No more OpenCandy
Reviewing 8.6 (Nov 13, 2015)
it's good but i got problems in continue multisession disks
Reviewing 7.4 (Sep 24, 2014)
Reviewing 7.2 (Jul 5, 2014)
Common for freeware programs of this kind, BurnAware comes with an advertisement-based installer by OpenCandy. Installing this program should be done with the utmost care.
This little app is sneaking up on ImgBurn. I think the average geek would prefer ImgBurn, but the average computer user would probably prefer Burn Aware.