Everything is a fast folder and file name search engine for Windows. Unlike Windows search this tool initially displays every file and folder on your computer. You type in a search filter to limit what files and folders are displayed.
Reviewing 22.214.171.1243 Beta (Oct 18, 2016)
This latest beta works great in Windows 10. The default Windows search has nothing on this. It's always been really fast, but most important, it's been stable while I've used it. Comes in really handy when you need to find a file or two.
Reviewing 126.96.36.1995 Beta (Oct 13, 2015)
What's new in Everything 188.8.131.525 Beta:
- fixed an issue when saving a refs index
- fixed an issue with multiple service instances
- fixed an issue with displaying wrong sizes
- fixed an issue with displaying corrupt file names
- fixed an issue with missing sizes and dates
- fixed an issue with unnecessary accessing floppy disks
- fixed an issue when renaming multi-files with non-ascii chararcters
- fixed a localization issue with some values in the config file
- fixed an issue with indexing substituted volumes
- fixed an crash after performing an IPC query
- fixed an issue with install command line options not working if Everything was already running
- added thumbnail load priority ui option
- added service name customization by changing the instance name
- improved preview support for images on xp
- improved inherited options when creating a new window
- improved -update -exit
Reviewing 184.108.40.2065 Beta (Oct 12, 2015)
Deserves a 6.
Reviewing 220.127.116.112 Beta (Sep 30, 2015)
I'm using it since many years, and it's by far the absolute best search tool !!!
No comments yet