WinSCP is freeware SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol) and SCP (Secure CoPy) client for Windows using SSH (Secure Shell). Its main purpose is safe copying files between local and remote computer. Beyond this basic function, it manages some other actions with files. It can do all basic operations with files, such as copying and moving. It also allows you to rename files and folders, create new folders, change properties of files and folders. One of two selectable program interfaces allows user to manage files even on local computer. Most operations can be done recursively for files in folders.
- Translation completed: Portuguese
- Allowed setting debug logging level to 2 in .NET assembly. 1487
- TLS/SSL core upgraded to OpenSSL 1.0.2k
- All id_* files are included in private key files filter
- Bug fix: Cannot use unencrypted client certificate file (.pfx/.p12 format). 1490
- Bug fix: Installer started by unprivileged user shows warning about an incomplete translation again after elevation to administrator privileges. 1492
- Bug fix: Installation fails when started by a non-privileged user on a system, where elevating to administrator privileges is disabled. 1491
- Bug fix: Colored session icon does not display on high DPI. 1494
- Bug fix: WinSCP .NET assembly fails when finding WinSCP executable in its installation folder. 1495
- Bug fix: Moving Login dialog moves main window disproportionally on some systems. 1497
- Bug fix: Remembered password is not used for reconnects. 1498
- Bug fix: Keep local directory up to date extension failed, when local directory was initially empty and Delete files option was enabled. 1503
- Bug fix: Wrong message when setting TransferOptions.OverwriteMode property to an invalid value. 1504
- Bug fix: Panel loses focus after a transfer initiated using Enter key or double-click. 1505
- Bug fix: Failure when using Generate Code command on Upload dialog opened by /upload command-line parameter. 1510
- Bug fix: Some multibyte ANSI-encoded files are incorrectly loaded into an Internal editor. 1511
Reviewing 5.5.1 (Jan 29, 2014)
as the others say. such a good program!
Reviewing 5.2.1 Beta (May 14, 2013)
This is a straight forward SFTP/FTP utility. I have been using this for a few years now. I use it for standard FTP, as well as Secure FTP sites. It's very reliable.
Reviewing 5.1.1 (Nov 9, 2012)
The goldstandard. The best!
Reviewing 5.0.9 RC (Sep 7, 2012)
The Standard! Highly recommended.
Reviewing 5.0.3 Beta (Oct 21, 2011)
Great program! Use it everyday. There is nothing better.
No comments yet