WinSCP is freeware SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol) and SCP (Secure CoPy) client for Windows using SSH (Secure Shell). Its main purpose is safe copying files between local and remote computer. Beyond this basic function, it manages some other actions with files. It can do all basic operations with files, such as copying and moving. It also allows you to rename files and folders, create new folders, change properties of files and folders. One of two selectable program interfaces allows user to manage files even on local computer. Most operations can be done recursively for files in folders.
- German translation updated
- Back-propagated some improvements and fixes from 5.10-5.10.2 beta releases:
- SSH core and private key tools (PuTTYgen and Pageant) upgraded to PuTTY 0.69. It brings the following change:
- WinSCP should work with MIT Kerberos again, after DLL hijacking defences broke it
- TLS/SSL core upgraded to OpenSSL 1.0.2l
- Allow using 64-bit version of PuTTY (and its tools), when available. 1522
- XML parser upgraded to Expat 2.2.1
- Bug fix: Scripting open command without arguments issued irrelevant warning about use of stored site
- Bug fix: Generated code uses TransferOptions.Speed instead of TransferOptions.SpeedLimit. 1543
Reviewing 5.5.1 (Jan 29, 2014)
as the others say. such a good program!
Reviewing 5.2.1 Beta (May 14, 2013)
This is a straight forward SFTP/FTP utility. I have been using this for a few years now. I use it for standard FTP, as well as Secure FTP sites. It's very reliable.
Reviewing 5.1.1 (Nov 9, 2012)
The goldstandard. The best!
Reviewing 5.0.9 RC (Sep 7, 2012)
The Standard! Highly recommended.
Reviewing 5.0.3 Beta (Oct 21, 2011)
Great program! Use it everyday. There is nothing better.
No comments yet