123 Flash Chat can add a chat room to dating sites and social networking services, with users single sign-on. It can be easily added to almost all the websites: Joomla!, phpBB, vBulletin, Skadate, etc. Newly releases a HTML5 client to work across mobile and PC, with a new UI especially designed for mobile. It has literally every feature you will need in a chat, dynamic skin change, upload/webcam avatar, video special effects, avatars, smilies, flash emotions, voice messages, multiple rooms, separate video windows, a facebook-like chat bar, social connect, video conference mode... even multiple user levels to optimize user retention and monetization, which enable chat users to have remarkable icons, unique username colors and higher places among the user list. Both end-user and administrator will find no problems with adjusting 123FlashChat thanks to its ease of use. It works well cross-platform, such as Windows, Linux, and Mac OS. Lately it can run on iPhone and iPad too! And there are mobile apps for users to login the chat room via their iPhone, iPad, iTouch and Android. It has gained clients' confidence worldwide for superior performance, ease of use and impressive amount of features. It's no wonder that now 123FlashChat is in high demand and used by more than 400,000 websites in over 150 countries.
- 123 Flash Chat 9.7 HTML5 Client Works Beautifully on iPhone, iPad, Android Devices and PCs
- Although Flash currently is the standard, there is no doubt that HTML5 at some point will overtake it in the near future, when the majority of browsers no longer have flash installed. 123 Flash Chat keeps up on the trends and just announced an exciting la
- The blazing speed of the new HTML5 chat client will make you fall in love with it instantly, it’s up to twice as quickly as before. (It’s faster than 123 Flash Chat 9.x and even faster than 7.8!) But the real kicker is it works beautifully on iPhone, iPad
- The online demo: http://www.123flashchat.com/html5chat
- More details can be found here: http://www.123flashchat.com/html5-chat-client
Reviewing 9.7 (Feb 9, 2014)
We have used 123flashchat for many years now and and experience again that they are trying to get us to pay for the same item multiple times.
To do business with one such firm is not recommended as they do this again and again. For those who want to trade with a serious company, this is not the right firm.
They change the terms of the agreements without consent, and they hold back the item you initially purchased. They stop responding to requests when you do not agree with the way they try to trick themselves to more money from their customers. As a resultat of this we ended up paying several thousand dollars for a chatsystem we no longer can use, because they have given us a license that do not work properly anymore. They have removed part of the contents of the license.
No comments yet