Forget about low reliability and tedious firewall configurations. Use your personal computer from anywhere and without any headaches. Whether for five minutes or five hours - you won't even notice AnyDesk is there. Your personalized AnyDesk-ID is the key to your desktop with all your applications, photos, documents and files. And your data stays where it belongs. On your hard drive, and nowhere else.
- Added a system information tab, that shows information about the remote computer
- The path where screenshots are stored can now be changed
- It is now possible to change the audio devices to use for playback and transmission
- Improved password security check. Raised minimal password length to 8 characters
- Changed default interactive access setting: the accept Window will now only pop up if the AnyDesk window is currently open. Unattended access with a password is still possible at any time
- Fixed some high DPI bugs (borders on maximized Window, ...)
- Fixed a bug where removing an entry from the speed dial could result in other entries connecting to the wrong computer
Reviewing 2.1.0 (Sep 25, 2015)
best for free
Reviewing 1.2.2 Beta (Jan 27, 2015)
This is a good remote-desktop app, and it's fast!
but I have a problem with it, my screensaver stops working ( it doesn't start anymore) on my main computer, after it has been accessed using Anydesk from my Laptop (main computer is running Win 7, Laptop is running Win 8.1)
Reviewing 1.1.6 Beta (Oct 20, 2014)
No comments yet