Forget about low reliability and tedious firewall configurations. Use your personal computer from anywhere and without any headaches. Whether for five minutes or five hours - you won't even notice AnyDesk is there. Your personalized AnyDesk-ID is the key to your desktop with all your applications, photos, documents and files. And your data stays where it belongs. On your hard drive, and nowhere else.
- Implemented remote restart feature
- Added a confirmation dialog for the switch sides feature
- The coloured user pointer can now be disabled in the security settings
- Fixed a bug which could lead to a wrong aspect ratio image or no image at all when connecting to a multi monitor system until the first resize of the session window
- Fixed image corruption which could occur when the mirror driver was used
- Fixed some inconsistencies in the remote capabilities for the request elevation and the switch sides feature when connecting between different platforms
- Improved stability
Reviewing 2.1.0 (Sep 25, 2015)
best for free
Reviewing 1.2.2 Beta (Jan 27, 2015)
This is a good remote-desktop app, and it's fast!
but I have a problem with it, my screensaver stops working ( it doesn't start anymore) on my main computer, after it has been accessed using Anydesk from my Laptop (main computer is running Win 7, Laptop is running Win 8.1)
Reviewing 1.1.6 Beta (Oct 20, 2014)
No comments yet