Forget about low reliability and tedious firewall configurations. Use your personal computer from anywhere and without any headaches. Whether for five minutes or five hours - you won't even notice AnyDesk is there. Your personalized AnyDesk-ID is the key to your desktop with all your applications, photos, documents and files. And your data stays where it belongs. On your hard drive, and nowhere else.
- In rare cases, the mouse position was transmitted with an offset. The mouse position should now always be correct
- In certain cases, the text mouse cursor could appear invisible over black background. The mouse cursor is rendered correctly now, with inverted colours
- Controlling AnyDesk's accept window through AnyDesk is not possible anymore
- Pressing the install button twice could lead to the installation process failing. Fixed
- AnyDesk is now dpi aware
- Implemented an arrow which is drawn at the remote users mouse position if input is disabled. If clicked, a beacon is shown. This feature can be used to point the user to something without directly interacting during remote support or presentations
Reviewing 1.2.2 Beta (Jan 27, 2015)
This is a good remote-desktop app, and it's fast!
but I have a problem with it, my screensaver stops working ( it doesn't start anymore) on my main computer, after it has been accessed using Anydesk from my Laptop (main computer is running Win 7, Laptop is running Win 8.1)
Reviewing 1.1.6 Beta (Oct 20, 2014)
No comments yet