Forget about low reliability and tedious firewall configurations. Use your personal computer from anywhere and without any headaches. Whether for five minutes or five hours - you won't even notice AnyDesk is there. Your personalized AnyDesk-ID is the key to your desktop with all your applications, photos, documents and files. And your data stays where it belongs. On your hard drive, and nowhere else.
- In some cases, unicode text was not correctly transmitted over the clipboard. This lead to the text being put on the clipboard as "???????". AnyDesk now always sends unicode text, if available
- Under certain conditions, the clipboard synchronization stayed engaged if it was disabled in the settings tab or the accept window
- Fixed the remote mouse cursor position in original view mode
- New performance option for rendering ("Use fast render method"). - Added translation to Korean
- Added "Waiting for first frame" dialog which is displayed as soon as the network connection is established
- Added a new command line option --get-status to get the connection status and improved the behavior on errors of the command line interface
- The tray icon now displays information about session count and service status
Reviewing 1.2.2 Beta (Jan 27, 2015)
This is a good remote-desktop app, and it's fast!
but I have a problem with it, my screensaver stops working ( it doesn't start anymore) on my main computer, after it has been accessed using Anydesk from my Laptop (main computer is running Win 7, Laptop is running Win 8.1)
Reviewing 1.1.6 Beta (Oct 20, 2014)
No comments yet