Bandicam is the best Game, Video, and Desktop Screen recording software. You can record WOW, Minecraft, iTunes, YouTube, PowerPoint, Webcam, Skype, Video chatting, Streaming video and desktop screen without lagging. It compresses the recording video when recording and uses much lower CPU/GPU/RAM usage.
- Bandicam now supports naming conventions
- Users can define the output file name
- Improved the capture method of audio devices
- Users can select more audio devices found under the Playback tab of Windows
- Improved compatibility with the VFW (Video for Windows) codec - External codec
- Added the splash screen (launch image) when Bandicam starts
- Added an option, "Save as original format" with PCM audio codec in the AVI container
- Users can save multi-channel and high-definition audio (96KHz or more.)
- Other minor bugs fixed
Reviewing 18.104.22.1680 (Dec 26, 2014)
I've tried many screen recorders and had settled on FSCapture. While that has a good many tools, it's light on options when it comes to encoding. Bandicam allows for use of its own muxer as well as external codecs.
Works perfectly and is much leaner than the over priced, bloated TechSmith offerings. This is the best for screen capturing videos
Reviewing 22.214.171.1246 (Aug 22, 2013)
Reviewing 126.96.36.1991 (Feb 19, 2013)
Very fine recording software. Works perfectly with provided codecs (like XviD) and separate ones as well, like x264 VFW. Record just about anything. Plenty of options and available customizations. Low resource usage. Clean installation. Free to try (watermark). Highly recommended.
No comments yet