Bandicam is the best Game, Video, and Desktop Screen recording software. You can record WOW, Minecraft, iTunes, YouTube, PowerPoint, Webcam, Skype, Video chatting, Streaming video and desktop screen without lagging. It compresses the recording video when recording and uses much lower CPU/GPU/RAM usage.
- Bandicam now supports the fullscreen preview function in Device Recording Mode
- Improved the AAC codec stability (Bandicam used to cut off the audio or had an audio/video sync issue on some computers.)
- Improved the external codec compatibility
- Bugs fixed ?The recorded video had syncing problems when the user recorded for a long time on some computers
- Bandicam had a noise problem when the AAC codec was used on some computers
- Failed to recognize some DirectX 10 games (Company of Heroes)
- The 'Preview webcam on a screen' option didn't work when the 'Show FPS Overlay' option was unchecked in 'Game Recording' mode
- Lossless external codec including Lagarith/MagicYUV resulted in quality loss in the registered version
- Other minor bugs fixed
Reviewing 18.104.22.1680 (Dec 26, 2014)
I've tried many screen recorders and had settled on FSCapture. While that has a good many tools, it's light on options when it comes to encoding. Bandicam allows for use of its own muxer as well as external codecs.
Works perfectly and is much leaner than the over priced, bloated TechSmith offerings. This is the best for screen capturing videos
Reviewing 22.214.171.1246 (Aug 22, 2013)
Reviewing 126.96.36.1991 (Feb 19, 2013)
Very fine recording software. Works perfectly with provided codecs (like XviD) and separate ones as well, like x264 VFW. Record just about anything. Plenty of options and available customizations. Low resource usage. Clean installation. Free to try (watermark). Highly recommended.
No comments yet