BurnAware products allow users to burn CD, DVD and BD discs with data, audio and video in a simple and hassle-free manner. These disc burning tools are intended for users seeking balanced, lightweight and easy to use burning tools for everyday use.
BurnAware Free is a full-fledged disc burning tool - fast, lightweight, feature-packed and, most importantly, 100% free. The program burns all types of CD, DVD and Blu-Ray discs containing data, digital photos, music and video. With BurnAware Free, you will be able to create bootable or multisession CDs and DVDs, high-quality audio CDs from your collection of MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG and FLAC files, burn disc images, copy discs to backup ISO images and do a whole lot more.
- Added an option to set priority for any file or folder
- Added a new file manager into the main window
- Preserve date and time of files and directories during import
- Modified the method of adding and processing the data
- "Browse for Folder" dialogs have been updated
- Updated user interface and translations
- Fixed the bug with locking the program while erasing RW discs
- Resolved compatibility problems with emulation software (Daemon Tools, Alcohol 120% etc.)
- Fixed the bug with incorrectly detection the sector size of an ISO image file
- Fixed the bug with timestamps of directories in UDF compilations
Reviewing 5.0 Beta 2 (Jun 28, 2012)
Other products have advanced, this one really has not. There are plenty of other options out there. If you are going to pay $39 for commercial use you might as well spend $49 and buy Nero Burning ROM (not the full suite, just the core burning app). ImgBurn or Ashampoo even.
Reviewing 5.0 Beta (Jun 27, 2012)
Works well for me. Lacking features though.
Reviewing 4.2 Beta (Dec 31, 2011)
4 because copy disc on the fly had to be added in freeware version .
The rest looks ok .
Reviewing 4.0 Beta (Aug 30, 2011)
All I ever use these days. Zero failburns, and burns all. Considering buying a license.
I can't think of a feature that would enhance the software.
Reviewing 4.0 Pre-Beta (Jul 5, 2011)
I like the older UI layout better , but with that said its still free and works great !
No comments yet