BurnAware products allow users to burn CD, DVD and BD discs with data, audio and video in a simple and hassle-free manner. These disc burning tools are intended for users seeking balanced, lightweight and easy to use burning tools for everyday use.
BurnAware Free is a full-fledged disc burning tool - fast, lightweight, feature-packed and, most importantly, 100% free. The program burns all types of CD, DVD and Blu-Ray discs containing data, digital photos, music and video. With BurnAware Free, you will be able to create bootable or multisession CDs and DVDs, high-quality audio CDs from your collection of MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG and FLAC files, burn disc images, copy discs to backup ISO images and do a whole lot more.
- Added feature to store CD-Text in CUE image
- Added support of new disc image formats: BIN, NRG, IMG, DMG
- Added support of RAW mode for disc image recording
- Added new method of verification
- Updated burning engine
- Optimized file extraction and sorting function
- Modified method of setting file priority
- Resolved the problem slow disc reading while copying
- Resolved the problem with recording on lower speed than selected
- Fixed the bug with free space detection of closed discs
Reviewing 6.5 Beta 2 (Feb 17, 2014)
Reviewing 6.5 Beta 2 (Sep 9, 2013)
Have used this software for a long time it usually keeps getting better and better. I may not be for everyone but to me, for my casual burning needs and archiving, its been a great program. There are paid programs that work but this works fine for me and the cost is good. :) i have used this on all 5 computer in my house to burn restore and archive cd/dvd's so there 5 different systems with 5 different burners and ZERO coasters. For BETA software this has been a jem.
Reviewing 5.0 Beta 2 (Jun 28, 2012)
Other products have advanced, this one really has not. There are plenty of other options out there. If you are going to pay $39 for commercial use you might as well spend $49 and buy Nero Burning ROM (not the full suite, just the core burning app). ImgBurn or Ashampoo even.
Reviewing 5.0 Beta (Jun 27, 2012)
Works well for me. Lacking features though.
Reviewing 4.2 Beta (Dec 31, 2011)
4 because copy disc on the fly had to be added in freeware version .
The rest looks ok .
No comments yet