BurnAware products allow users to burn CD, DVD and BD discs with data, audio and video in a simple and hassle-free manner. These disc burning tools are intended for users seeking balanced, lightweight and easy to use burning tools for everyday use.
BurnAware Professional is a powerful CD, DVD and Blu-ray Disc burning and copying software intended for users who need maximum control over every aspect of the burning process and use multiple burners for mass-production of various discs and quick creation of disc-to-disc copies.
Yes - 10 day timeout
- Support of Daylight Saving Time (DST)
- Option to select discs to burn in Span Disc
- Option to ask to save compilation before exit
- Option to make CUE file with CD-Text in Audio Grabber
- Support of CUE/WAV playlists in Audio CD compilation
- Updated installer and translations
- Minor improvements to user interface
- Removed MS-DOS dates option
- Bug with loading PLS and M3U playlists
- Rare bug with hanging at "Checking files" stage (introduced in v9.4)
- "Failed to get data from Start" error
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Reviewing 5.1 (Sep 12, 2012)
really easy to use burner
Reviewing 4.1.1 (Nov 9, 2011)
Outstanding. The gui is attractive and clean looking. And it works very well.
Reviewing 3.1 (Jan 3, 2011)
it's very useful.!! thank you
Reviewing 2.2.2 (Jan 13, 2009)
An excellent and light burner. But it's missing a ton of options that burners like Nero and CDBurnXP have. So I'd say it's OK for casual, so to say, burning but not so much for serious (critical) stuff, imho.
BurnAware 2.2.2 (12-Jan-2009)
• Added keyboard support to the Welcome Screen.
• Added different colors for buttons in the Welcome Screen.
• Added the Verify checkbox to the Burn screen.
• Resolved the issue with loading of CD session.
• Updated translations.
found this burner after dealing with a ton of those ones where you download it thinking it will work only to find out its not free after all.
this one rescued my butt, big time!