Database File Explorer is a simple, yet powerful solution for exploring your files and filegroups and quickly understanding their Locations and disk-space usage.
Yes - 30 day timeout
- Core engine updates
- "Run As Administrator" notice is shown when user lacks relevant permissions (for local file creation, etc)
- SqlTableZip integration - you can now right-click on a table and select "Backup Table with SQL Table Zip"
- Improved help layout
- Better right-click functionality
- Fixed table preview across databases
- Quick search now includes actual tables (background refresh)
- Fixed (index) compression-related error message
- Using an alternate method to get all databases size (graph) when no permissions to sys.master_files
- Fixed a bug where permission errors caused some files/filegroups to appear more than once
- Multiple UI improvements
No reviews yet
No comments yet