Desktop Calendar is a calendar that sits on your desktop. It's different from most calendar programs as it doesn't clutter up your taskbar or system tray. You can enter important dates like dentist appointments, birthdays or deadlines. Then when you turn your computer on, or that day rolls over you will be alerted of any events.
- Added text based print support
- Added button to display the alert window
- When exporting to a Data File you can now select "Everything" or "From Today Onwards"
- Add support link to installer
- Added a shortcut to add a Desktop Calendar gadget to the sidebar
- Start day of the week now defaults to whatever your system is set to
- Renamed the "Cancel" button on flyout to "Close" to avoid confusion
- BUG FIX: Format of date pickers was displayed incorrectly in some regions
- BUG FIX: When exporting to a Data File, re-occurring events would be included even if they didn't fall in the specified date range
- BUG FIX: When importing legacy data files, the selected date range was not being used
- BUG FIX: Ellipsis now used in alert window if event title is too long
- BUG FIX: Clicking the same cell on a different month use to closes the flyout if open
- BUG FIX: Date format on alert window was too long or elements repeated in some countries
- BUG FIX: Fixed display issues when using DPI scaling in Windows
Reviewing 0.42b (Dec 6, 2004)
What a pitty that :
1. it does not clutter up my system tray ( I never see my desktop because it is covered by applications : I use my computer yoou know).
2. it does not show week-numbers.
No comments yet