GPU-Z is a lightweight utility designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU.
- Added full support for GeForce GTX 970/980
- Fixed BIOS saving on NVIDIA Maxwell GPUs
- Fixed GPU memory usage sensor on Windows 8/8.1
- Fixed system hang when playing video on systems with Hawaii GPU
- Fixed system stuttering on CrossFire with ULPS active
- Added support for AMD Radeon R5 M240, R5 M255, FirePro W2100, W4100, W8100, FireStream 9270, FirePro 2450
- Added support for NVIDIA Quadro K420, K620, K2000D, K2200, K4200, K5200
- Added support for missing Haswell Mobile GPU variant
- Added preliminary support for AMD Topaz GPU
- AMD Tonga: Fix ROP count, shader count, die size, transistors, product name
- Fixed broken HD 7990 detection
- Fixed OpenCL detection on some ATI/AMD cards
- Added support for PerfCap sensor reason: SLI GPUBoost Synchronization
Reviewing 0.7.7 (Feb 17, 2014)
Reviewing 0.7.6 (Jan 29, 2014)
very handy little program indeed.
Reviewing 0.7.3 (Sep 25, 2013)
Reviewing 0.5.2 (Mar 23, 2011)
Useful with PC's you are not familiar with & don't want to dismantle & get showered with dust. I personally like this utility.
No comments yet