GPU-Z is a lightweight utility designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU.
- Added preliminary support for NVIDIA GM204
- Added preliminary support for AMD Tonga
- Added support for AMD Radeon R9 M275X, FirePro W5100, W9100
- Added support NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 6 GB, GTX 860M, GTX 780M, GT 830M, GT 740, GT 730, GT 720, Quadro NVS 510, FX 380M, GRID K520, Tesla K40c
- Added release date for R9 290
- More robust PhysX detection
- Fixed fan speed monitoring on some recent AMD cards
- Fix for sensor graph over/underflow
- Performance improvements to sensor graph drawing
- Fix for French translation
Reviewing 0.7.7 (Feb 17, 2014)
Reviewing 0.7.6 (Jan 29, 2014)
very handy little program indeed.
Reviewing 0.7.3 (Sep 25, 2013)
Reviewing 0.5.2 (Mar 23, 2011)
Useful with PC's you are not familiar with & don't want to dismantle & get showered with dust. I personally like this utility.
No comments yet