GPU-Z is a lightweight utility designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU.
- Added a settings dialog that can be accessed via the icon in the top right of the window
- Added ASIC quality reading for Fiji and Tonga
- ASIC quality readout now compares your GPU against online data from GPU-Z validations
- Added support for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080, GTX 980 in laptop, GTX 965M, 940M, 910M, GT 755M, Quadro M6000 24 GB, M4000M, K3100M, M500M, Tesla M40, M60
- Added support for Intel Iris Graphics 540
- Fixed -card parameter not working correctly
- Fixed bluescren on Cedarview, during temperature reading
- Fixed Intel Iris Graphics 540 GPU name to correctly show GT3e
- Fixed NVIDIA BIOS reading on systems with PLX PCIe bridge
- Fixed hang on systems with disabled/broken HPET implementation
- Slighty improved wording in BIOS Upload Dialog
Reviewing 0.7.7 (Feb 17, 2014)
Reviewing 0.7.6 (Jan 29, 2014)
very handy little program indeed.
Reviewing 0.7.3 (Sep 25, 2013)
Reviewing 0.5.2 (Mar 23, 2011)
Useful with PC's you are not familiar with & don't want to dismantle & get showered with dust. I personally like this utility.
No comments yet