GPU-Z is a lightweight utility designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU.
- Added AMD Polaris support
- Added support for GeForce GTX 1070
- Added support for reading overclock on GeForce GTX 1070/1080
- Added BIOS reading for GeForce GTX 1070/1080
- Added support for NVIDIA Quadro M2000
- Added support for AMD E8860
- Fixed memory monitoring sometimes resetting beyond 4 GB usage
- Fixed double default memory clock on GT220/240
- Fixed double memory clock on GTxxx cards with GDDR5X
- Fixed typo in BIOS saving dialog
- Fixed no GPU selected in dropdown in some rare cases
Reviewing 0.7.7 (Feb 17, 2014)
Reviewing 0.7.6 (Jan 29, 2014)
very handy little program indeed.
Reviewing 0.7.3 (Sep 25, 2013)
Reviewing 0.5.2 (Mar 23, 2011)
Useful with PC's you are not familiar with & don't want to dismantle & get showered with dust. I personally like this utility.
No comments yet