GPU-Z is a lightweight utility designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU.
- Added full GeForce GTX 960 support
- Added preliminary NVIDIA GM200 support
- Fixed NVIDIA GM107 ROP count
- Added support for NVIDIA GTX 980M, GTX 970M, GTX 660 (960 shaders), GT 705, GT 720, GT 745M, NVS 310, Grid K200
- Added support for AMD R9 255, FirePro W7100, HD 8370D
- Added preliminary support for Intel Broadwell Graphics
- Fixed sensor window having wrong size when using startup option -tab 2
- Improved memory vendor detection on NVIDIA
- Added PCI-Express bus usage sensor on NVIDIA
- Fixed OpenCL detection for Vesuvius GPU
- Improved detection for future AMD devices
- Disabled memory vendor detection on future APUs
- Added millisecond precision for sensor logging when refresh faster than 1 sec
- Fixed some rare application crashes
Reviewing 0.7.7 (Feb 17, 2014)
Reviewing 0.7.6 (Jan 29, 2014)
very handy little program indeed.
Reviewing 0.7.3 (Sep 25, 2013)
Reviewing 0.5.2 (Mar 23, 2011)
Useful with PC's you are not familiar with & don't want to dismantle & get showered with dust. I personally like this utility.
No comments yet