GPU-Z is a lightweight utility designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU.
- Added support for DirectX 12
- Removed shader model readout
- Wake up sleeping AMD GPUs in laptops during GPU-Z startup
- Fixed BIOS reading on AMD Fury Series
- Fixed incorrect fan speed reading on AMD Fury Series
- Fixed Intel Skylake / Braswell / Cherry Lake support
- Fixed several instabilities on Intel GPUs
- Fixed rare bluescreen on AMD Fury Series
- Fixed 3D clocks on AMD not getting read properly when no driver installed
- Fixed sensor misreadings when AMD GPU is in deep sleep
- Fixed rare care of wrong BIOS getting accessed on multi-GPU systems
- Fixed random BIOS version characters when BIOS couldn't be read
- Fixed voltage monitoring on some Sapphire graphics cards
- Memory usage of Intel GPUs is now combined into a single value
- Shortened Biostar vendor name to just "Biostar"
- Improved AMD Radeon memory size detection
- Reduced memory consumption of monitoring sample history
- Removed NVIDIA logo when GPU vendor is unsupported
- Added command line usage with /help
- Added support for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950, 920M, 845M, GT 710 (GK208), Microsoft Surface Book GPU, Quadro K610M, Quadro M5000M, M4000, M3000M
- Added support for AMD R9 Nano, Carrizo, Kabini
- Added support for Intel Iris Pro P6300, HD Graphics 5600, HD Graphics 520
Reviewing 0.7.7 (Feb 17, 2014)
Reviewing 0.7.6 (Jan 29, 2014)
very handy little program indeed.
Reviewing 0.7.3 (Sep 25, 2013)
Reviewing 0.5.2 (Mar 23, 2011)
Useful with PC's you are not familiar with & don't want to dismantle & get showered with dust. I personally like this utility.
No comments yet