GPU-Z is a lightweight utility designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU.
- Added support for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
- Fixed BIOS saving on AMD Polaris
- Fixed default clock reading on AMD Polaris
- Added transistor count for AMD Ellesmere
- Added support to indicate SLI high-speed bridge status
- Fixed incorrect sensor readings when AMD GPU is disabled or no driver installed
- Fixed BIOS saving on NVIDIA GTX 690
- HTTPS will be used when connecting to TPU server
- Added support for NVIDIA GT 730 (GK107), GeForce 940MX
Reviewing 0.7.7 (Feb 17, 2014)
Reviewing 0.7.6 (Jan 29, 2014)
very handy little program indeed.
Reviewing 0.7.3 (Sep 25, 2013)
Reviewing 0.5.2 (Mar 23, 2011)
Useful with PC's you are not familiar with & don't want to dismantle & get showered with dust. I personally like this utility.
No comments yet