GPU-Z is a lightweight utility designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU.
- Fixed Windows 10 detection
- Fixed CUDA detection in Windows 10
- Added GPU voltage monitoring for AMD Fiji
- Added memory controller load monitoring for AMD Sea Islands, Volcanic Islands, Pirate Islands
- Board Id moved into BIOS version tooltip
- Validation Id now displayed in GPU-Z window title
- Revision Id of recent AMD GPUs will now be displayed
- Added support for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M & 980M (GM204-B), GeForce 940M, 930M
- Added support for Intel Atom x7-Z8700, Celeron N3150
- Added support for AMD R9 370, R9 370X, R9 380, R9 390, R9 390X, R9 Fury, A8-7100
Reviewing 0.7.7 (Feb 17, 2014)
Reviewing 0.7.6 (Jan 29, 2014)
very handy little program indeed.
Reviewing 0.7.3 (Sep 25, 2013)
Reviewing 0.5.2 (Mar 23, 2011)
Useful with PC's you are not familiar with & don't want to dismantle & get showered with dust. I personally like this utility.
No comments yet