GPU-Z is a lightweight utility designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU.
- Radeon Crimson Driver version is now properly detected
- Fixed 1.55V GPU voltage reading on AMD Fiji when in ULPS
- Fixed Skylake DirectX 12 feature level to correctly show 12_1
- Fixed bluescreen on Intel Cloverview (Atom Z2760)
- Fixed CUDA detection for devices on bus number bigger than 9
- Fixed AMD Beema naming
- Fixed OpenCL driver crash message always blaming ATI
- Some HD 2000 and HD 3000 cards are now correctly recognized as ATI
- Revision ID is now always displayed as two digits
- Fixed shader model still being displayed on older cards
- Fixed millisecond precision in log file timestamps
- Updated Armenian language texts
- Misc Stability fixes
- Added support for NVIDIA GTX 980 8GB (notebook), GTX 965M, GTX 750 (GM206), GT 710 (GK208), Quadro K1200, M5000, M2000M, M1000M, K2200M, GRID K160Q, Tesla K80
- Added support for AMD R9 380X, R7 350, Mullins
- Added support for Intel Skylake Graphics 510, P530, 540
Reviewing 0.7.7 (Feb 17, 2014)
Reviewing 0.7.6 (Jan 29, 2014)
very handy little program indeed.
Reviewing 0.7.3 (Sep 25, 2013)
Reviewing 0.5.2 (Mar 23, 2011)
Useful with PC's you are not familiar with & don't want to dismantle & get showered with dust. I personally like this utility.
No comments yet