GPU-Z is a lightweight utility designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU.
- Sensor refresh rate is adjustable now
- Fixed GM107 TMU & shader count
- Improved NVIDIA Maxwell support
- Added CHiL8214 voltage monitoring for Pitcairn/Curacao cards
- Added support for NVIDIA Tesla K20Xm, GTX 860M
- Added support for AMD Radeon HD 8210
Reviewing 0.7.7 (Feb 17, 2014)
Reviewing 0.7.6 (Jan 29, 2014)
very handy little program indeed.
Reviewing 0.7.3 (Sep 25, 2013)
Reviewing 0.5.2 (Mar 23, 2011)
Useful with PC's you are not familiar with & don't want to dismantle & get showered with dust. I personally like this utility.