GeniusConnect turns Outlook into a more powerful information management tool through database connectivity. It can be used with any of the most commonly used database systems. It will synchronize Outlook data with any relational database that supports ODBC (MS Access, mySQL, MS SQL Server, Oraclem, etc.) An Outlook folder can be linked to a database table. You can use your own table structure and define conversions for columns with data type's that are not compatible with an Outlook field. It is possible to use it on multiple Outlook or Exchange folders and multiple databases. 2 way sync and attachments are also supported.
- Outlook 2000-2007 only: Toolbar buttons memory leak fixed
- Sync performance optimalisation
- Appointment Label column removed from Outlook 2007 and higher (replaced with color categories)
- Recurrence pattern handling for Calendar and Tasks folders optimized
- Recipients handling for Calendar and Tasks folders optimized
No comments yet