GeniusConnect turns Outlook into a more powerful information management tool through database connectivity. It can be used with any of the most commonly used database systems. It will synchronize Outlook data with any relational database that supports ODBC (MS Access, mySQL, MS SQL Server, Oraclem, etc.) An Outlook folder can be linked to a database table. You can use your own table structure and define conversions for columns with data type's that are not compatible with an Outlook field. It is possible to use it on multiple Outlook or Exchange folders and multiple databases. 2 way sync and attachments are also supported.
- -Outlook Filter editible from GeniusConnect
- Database Tab->Folder->Right Click->Advanced->Add/Edit Outlook Filter
- -Synchronize Schedule Tab: Folder grid can be sorted by clicking header column
- -Scheduler settings "Synchronize every X minutes" fires when timer changed to "Extern Scheduler"
- -Incorrect Timestamp value used for Modification time compare after switch to Primary Key File Storage
Reviewing 126.96.36.199R2 (Aug 24, 2013)
No comments yet