HostsMan is a freeware application that lets you manage your Hosts file with ease. Features online update of hosts file; enable/disable usage of hosts file; open Hosts file with one click; merge two hosts files; built-in hosts editor; prevent other programs of writing to the hosts; scan hosts for errors, duplicates and possible hijacks; find how many host names; easily install newly downloaded hosts file; create encrypted backups of your hosts file; resolve host names; keep log of latest blocked sites; exclusion list and more.
- Added: more settings to update sources
- Added: Backup Manager is now accessible from HostsMan Editor (cannot restore backups)
- Changed: improved compatibility with Windows 10
- Changed: minor UI improvements
- Fixed: access violation when deleting multiple sources in source manager
- Fixed: some dialogs in HostsMan Editor may not work under Windows Vista and later
- Fixed: minor bugs
Reviewing 4.0.88 Beta 9 (Sep 12, 2012)
Ignore the clueless. Great app!
Reviewing 4.0.86 Beta 7 (Aug 6, 2012)
seems too geeky for the casual user
Reviewing 4.0.86 Beta 7 (Jul 17, 2012)
-Needs to be portable, where it writes to no where but that hosts file.
-Auto upgrade to new versions.
-Less child windows, whats wrong with tabs?!
Reviewing 4.0.86 Beta 7 (Jul 16, 2012)
Crashes on Save.
Reviewing 4.0.84 Beta 5 (Apr 16, 2012)
Love this program, keep up the good work.
brrrk brrrk bk bk bk brrrrrk