HostsMan is a freeware application that lets you manage your Hosts file with ease. Features online update of hosts file; enable/disable usage of hosts file; open Hosts file with one click; merge two hosts files; built-in hosts editor; prevent other programs of writing to the hosts; scan hosts for errors, duplicates and possible hijacks; find how many host names; easily install newly downloaded hosts file; create encrypted backups of your hosts file; resolve host names; keep log of latest blocked sites; exclusion list and more.
- Added: support for high contrast themes
- Added: option to enable/disable automatic start for all users
- Added: support for multiple file selection to Backup Manager
- Changed: improved memory usage
- Changed: if built-in decompressor can't decompress a specific zip file, 7z.dll is used instead (if available)
- Changed: improved exclusion list rule validation
- Fixed: minor bugs
Reviewing 4.0.88 Beta 9 (Sep 12, 2012)
Ignore the clueless. Great app!
Reviewing 4.0.86 Beta 7 (Aug 6, 2012)
seems too geeky for the casual user
Reviewing 4.0.86 Beta 7 (Jul 17, 2012)
-Needs to be portable, where it writes to no where but that hosts file.
-Auto upgrade to new versions.
-Less child windows, whats wrong with tabs?!
Reviewing 4.0.86 Beta 7 (Jul 16, 2012)
Crashes on Save.
Reviewing 4.0.84 Beta 5 (Apr 16, 2012)
Love this program, keep up the good work.
brrrk brrrk bk bk bk brrrrrk