Maxthon Cloud is a suite of state-of-the-art, cloud-power, next-generation web browsers that work in concert, making it easy for users to maintain a continuous experience, un-tethered to a single device or operating system. It represents the next era of web browsing, leveraging an innovative approach to technology and user experience design for which Maxthon is well known.
Maxthon Cloud Browser for Windows uses a unique, innovative dual-core design that uses both Webkit and Trident. Fast and efficient, our dual-core design displays all web pages quickly and reliably. With its first-place HTML 5 support and "out of the box" features you can't get anywhere else, Maxthon Cloud Browser for Windows frees people to share and send files among different devices and platforms, easily.
- [Main Frame]
- * Improved the URL bar display
- * The maximized window appears in wrong location under certain circumstances
- * The new tab is not activated timely after closing all tabs
- * Under some circumstances a non - quick access page displayed as a quick access page
- * Unable to delete the favorite whilst there is only one item in Favorites
- * History issue when clicking the “Back” Button in cloud tab
- * Conducting Full screen?the pinned extension window still shows at the top
- * Using shortcut keys to activate Favorites menu, then clicking on the blank area, the favorites menu still exists
- * Page anomaly caused by Maxthon Multi Search
- [Webkit Core]
- * Invalid default page zoom after restarting the browser
- * Unable to activate Skynote in some cases
- * Irregularity in html5 videos when conducting full screen
- * Unable to display input boxes of user name and passwords in ASB E-bank
- * Advertisements in Quick Access thumbnails
- * The title bar fails to display in YouTube video popup
- * Unable to read the Cache to recover visited pages when there is no connection to the internet
- * It may not be able to use bluetooth headset in WebRTC
- * Typesetting irregularity in certain pages
- * Unable to use Mouse gestures to turn pages in Quick Access Pages
- * Anomaly in certain pages when the LocalStorage is over limits
- * Unable to go to the corresponding options page after clicking the video popup window setting
- [IE Core]
- * The verification code area shows blank after refreshing it in specific pages
Reviewing 220.127.116.1100 (Nov 9, 2013)
i put my hope on maxthon, since Opera have gone crazy and left my computer with pain..
Reviewing 18.104.22.1680 (Oct 26, 2013)
I could have been more than this..... where are the skins?????
Reviewing 22.214.171.1240 (Oct 21, 2013)
einfach nur gut!!
Reviewing 126.96.36.1990 Beta (Jun 14, 2013)
Great browser, my favorite by far. I love the built in ad blocker, spell checker, and search engine customization. It has a "download manager", which works OK but needs multi threading and sound notifications, and to minimize to the tray. Lately Maxthon has added global ad blocking rules, but stupidly took out ad filtering by clicking the offending ad. . Makes no sense at all. This release is fast and stable, and a good time for new users to try it. The portable version is great for that.
Reviewing 188.8.131.520 Beta (May 23, 2013)
Was waiting for Page Mute for quite some time. AWESOME RELEASE. Luvv the built-in webpage snapshot of long pages..the user/password filler...the undo of page close...drag to open pages...search one of several custom "search engines" (I have "a product"=Amazon search, "e product"=eBay, "y clip"=YouTube search, etc), address bar custom shortcuts ("fb"=facebook, "gm"=gmail, "b"=betanews, etc.) and most of all the stability, and speed.