Music Label 2017 helps you organize your music collection. Any kind of music can be cataloged (CD, vinyl, MP3, etc). All information is downloaded from online databases, no typing required. Music Label is very easy to use with professional features. Music label also let you create playlists and view comprehensive statistics. Music Label has full Unicode support and is available in several different languages.
Yes - 14 day timeout
- New duplicate finding filter (Find All > Duplicates)
- More fields available in Advanced Find
- More complex user views with more filter fields
- Define A/B sides for vinyls (one click / album)
- 256 character filename support for audio files
- Box set filter (Find All > Box Sets)
- Improved box set functionality
- Easy transfer of credits from albums to selected track(s)
- Performance improvements
- Various enhancements throughout product
Reviewing 19.0.2 (Feb 11, 2013)
MediaMonkey for my 6TB+ music collection. Yet to find another analogous program that handles such a large collection so well. WMP can't even load it all.
Reviewing 16.0 RC2 (Sep 5, 2009)
The program crashes a lot. It can't handle large collections, it does not give the opportunity to sort by bitrate, it isn't very technical, and why do I need a loan manager? The best thing about this program is that when I uninstalled it, it still left 3753 entries in my registry for revouninstaller to delete.
Suits you if you still have vinyl and you lend your records out on a daily basis and you do not know your friends or who you lend them to..
Stick to Winamps library,
Reviewing 16.0 RC2 (Sep 2, 2009)
75% cpu usage utter crash, failed to fined the music files. Pure junk to many free wares that do a better job.
Crash photo task manager.
Reviewing 14.0 (Aug 20, 2007)
wohoo! the one and only for my cd collection
excellent for anyone that is serious about organizing their music collection!