Nero Digital Audio Reference Quality MPEG-4 & 3GPP Audio Codec to convert your audio files to Nero Digital Audio.
- Improved multichannel encoding
- Solved compatibility issues with some hardware devices
- Improved CBR bitrate control
- Ignore wave file length of 0 on -ignorelength
- Solved issue with very long files and -2pass
- Removed special SSE compile, all optimizations have been merged with the normal compile
- Linux version speed optimized
- Encoder exits gracefully and writes valid MP4 file on ctrl+c
- Fixed incorrect channel output for 7.1 encodings
- Linux version available
Reviewing 18.104.22.168 (Mar 20, 2007)
Go to the website for the newest version.
This is my lossy encoder of choice. If you portable player can play it, there's no reason to look elsewhere.
Reviewing 22.214.171.124 (Sep 13, 2006)
Best MP4/AAC Encoder for all bitrates.
Great quality,full frequency encoding at high bitrates.
Top encoder along with Ogg Vorbis AOTUV for superb hifi audio compression.
No comments yet