VueMinder is the future of appointment management. With other calendar apps, you'd enter the date and time of an appointment, and that would be it - maybe you'd get a simple popup reminder, but that's the best that you could expect. With VueMinder Calendar, you'll be on the receiving end of content-rich popup reminders, desktop alerts, and reminders that can be sent to you via email or direct to your phone using SMS.
VueMinder Lite is a FREE calendar and reminder program for Windows. It supports multiple calendars displayed simultaneously in layers. These can be viewed and printed by day, week, or month. They can also be visually distinguished using unlimited combinations of fonts, background colors, and gradient styles. It also integrates a semitransparent calendar into your Windows desktop, so you'll always be able to see your upcoming events.
- Improved the Print window to recall previously specified date range settings (such as "This Week" or "Next Month") for each print style
- Corrected syncing with Google Calendar. In some cases, events defined on Google Calendar were not appearing in VueMinder. If this problem affects you, it can be solved by removing and re-adding your Google Calendar to VueMinder
- Corrected calendars added from Google Calendar to not show previously deleted instances of recurring events
- Corrected "403 Forbidden" errors that could sometimes occur when attempting to subscribe to online calendars
- Corrected the times of events in calendars that are synced with Yahoo Calendar
- Corrected the yearly occurrence start number input field to be visible on computers that are configured with larger text scaling
- Other minor corrections and improvements
Reviewing 9.1.2 (Mar 24, 2014)
A real shame this software does not work on a network. How difficult can it be to get 4 computers talking to the same file? You have failed us, you have failed to reply to my previous 10 emails and you cannot take criticism when posted on your forum - YOU BANNED ME ! :o) Nice! The world needs to know how you have also failed in your after sales care, and customer service. YOU HAVE FAILED US!
Reviewing 5.2.0 (Sep 7, 2009)
Despite the 'Help' indicating otherwise, this app doesn't do tasks, rendering the program not very useful...
No comments yet