VueMinder is the future of appointment management. With other calendar apps, you'd enter the date and time of an appointment, and that would be it - maybe you'd get a simple popup reminder, but that's the best that you could expect. With VueMinder Calendar, you'll be on the receiving end of content-rich popup reminders, desktop alerts, and reminders that can be sent to you via email or direct to your phone using SMS.
VueMinder Lite is a FREE calendar and reminder program for Windows. It supports multiple calendars displayed simultaneously in layers. These can be viewed and printed by day, week, or month. They can also be visually distinguished using unlimited combinations of fonts, background colors, and gradient styles. It also integrates a semitransparent calendar into your Windows desktop, so you'll always be able to see your upcoming events.
- Added an option to select the computer voice to be used for text-to-speech popup reminders and desktop alerts
- Added an Office 2016-inspired appearance theme. This appearance theme will be the default for new VueMinder installations. Pro and Ultimate version users can pick the previous appearance theme or choose from 17 other themes
- Improved the performance and reliability of Google Calendar syncing by updating VueMinder to use the latest Google Calendar API, which fixed a number of bugs related to syncing
- Improved the coloring of dates in the Navigation Pane, Mini Desktop Calendar, and Year View to be based on the order of calendars in the calendar list
- Improved copying and pasting of multiple events to use the same relative date/time offsets for the pasted events, rather than all the pasted events going into the same date or timeslot even if they were copied from different dates or timeslots
- Improved the display of completed events in the Month view to make the event titles easier to see while still being faded
- Corrected the Ctrl+C and Ctrl+X keyboard shortcuts to properly copy or cut events
- Corrected the Calendar Properties window to properly save the state of the "Server requires authentication" checkbox on the Sync tab
- Corrected the event title when adding an anniversary event from the Contact Editor if a spouse's name hasn't been entered yet. The anniversary event title was missing the contact's last name
- Corrected pasting recurring event series on dates after the original end date of the copied series. The pasted series wouldn't appear
- Corrected the HTML webpage output to use the first day of the week specified in the Calendar Options, rather than the regional default
- Corrected the HTML webpage output when a day background has been configured to use a picture which can no longer be found. The output generation would abort without completing
- Corrected the "Monthly layout without overflow" print style to not show multiday events extending into the previous or next month
- Corrected the popup reminder window to not automatically move input focus to the Snooze Length field when the reminder window appears or when a reminder is clicked in the list
- Corrected a crash in Windows 10 when the regional date/time format is configured as "English (Europe)"
- Corrected date/time entry when Windows 10 is configured with Finnish regional settings
- Corrected the display and entry of times when Windows 10 regional settings are configured to use periods instead of semicolons in time values
- Corrected VueMinder to not crash or show blank event titles when certain Korean fonts are used
- Corrected the Korean translation
- Other minor corrections and improvements
Reviewing 9.1.2 (Mar 24, 2014)
A real shame this software does not work on a network. How difficult can it be to get 4 computers talking to the same file? You have failed us, you have failed to reply to my previous 10 emails and you cannot take criticism when posted on your forum - YOU BANNED ME ! :o) Nice! The world needs to know how you have also failed in your after sales care, and customer service. YOU HAVE FAILED US!
Reviewing 5.2.0 (Sep 7, 2009)
Despite the 'Help' indicating otherwise, this app doesn't do tasks, rendering the program not very useful...
No comments yet