oDC (Opera's DC++) is based on the popular Direct Connect clone DC++.
- Changed the settings for progressbar colors
- Fixed a miscoloring of the transfer bars
- Fixed some crash-issues considering the chunked transfer code
- Fixed some popup-menu crash issues
- Fixed the online/offline-bug in private message
Reviewing 5.31 (May 3, 2005)
i really never liked anything dcc but this was eh ... just ok . dcc is not for someone with a life ..
just go with one of these .. cabos , soulseek , kceasy or emule plus ..
Reviewing 5.31 (Jan 21, 2004)
I am a first time DC++ user. This program was very easy to use(had lots of trouble 2 years ago with DC). I highly recommend you give this program a try.
Reviewing 5.31 (Jan 20, 2004)
it's really better than dc++, but they have recently changed their tag to some new style as a result i can't get into several hubs. if they'll fix it somehow, then it will be 5 stars worth. by now, only 3
No comments yet