United States of America
No favorite files added yet
220.127.116.11 (Aug 2, 2006)
There's no problem at all with the code, what you probably downloaded and installed was the RC for 18.104.22.168 I could be wrong since I haven't downloaded and used it yet as I prefer to get my updates from the source(updating through Firefox itself or if you must, downloading the whole thing from mozilla.com)
As for the "certification program for extensions" that should be coming out in Firefox 2.
2.0 Beta 1 (Jul 12, 2006)
So I'm guessing this build BetaNews posted is the RC3 before the actual Beta 1 build is done. Since the final Beta 1 is scheduled for release tomorrow.
22.214.171.124 (Jun 2, 2006)
*Improvements to product stability
*Several security fixes
126.96.36.199 (Jul 13, 2006 - 6:51 PM)
188.8.131.52 (Jul 12, 2006 - 6:24 PM)
As far as memory usage goes...
resolved memory leak bugs on the branch (2.0):
* Bug 168411 - Move bookmarks transactions into a JS service (adding a bookmark leaks the Add Bookmark dialog)
* Bug 206520 - XMLHttpRequest leaks memory if send() not called and event listeners set
* Bug 283565 - Improper use of Realloc (mlk/crash) and silly return value for OOM
* Bug 289689 - Memory leak: nsDebugImpl::Assertion, Create Process
* Bug 289897 - huge memory leak when klipper is running
* Bug 316775 - leak when selecting
* Bug 317478 - leaks due to global scope polluter being removed from not enough (?) prototype chains
* Bug 323454 - [FIX]Don't leak the channel and XMLHttpRequest object if AsyncOpen fails
* Bug 321283 - Using Find causes documents to leak
* Bug 323532 - Leak when using history autocomplete
* Bug 323377 - Lots of leaks in nsInternetSearchService
* Bug 325984 - DOMWindow leak with
* Bug 330624 - accessibility code (when accessibility enabled) holds on to DOM nodes until shutdown
* Bug 330780 - [ATK only] global nsAppRootAccessible is not released on shutdown
* Bug 330878 - Firefox leaks the update.xml document when it checks for updates
* Bug 333134 - Accessibility still leaking when AT used
* Bug 333764 - Livemark Service leaking nsRDFResource and RDFServiceImpl references
* Bug 334105 - [FIX]ASSERTION: Bogus: '!mHead' (nsLineBox.cpp#916 - nsFloatCacheFreeList::Append)
* Bug 336922 - nsAnnotationService leaks
* Bug 337044 - Search engine Manager leaks an observer when canceled
* Bug 341301 - 1.8 branch firefox leaks like a sieve
184.108.40.206 (Mar 27, 2006 - 12:33 PM)
What is Windows "Vienna" suppose to be then? I was under the impression it was the next OS after Vista, am I mistaken?
220.127.116.11 (Feb 22, 2006 - 2:19 AM)
He didn't review it, he just showed he can copy and paste.
18.104.22.168 (Feb 14, 2006 - 6:03 PM)
I'm wondering if I should just download and install it since it isn't auto updating.