4.4.0 (Feb 10, 2010)
new version, yet another reason to use GNOME or XFCE
0.9.0 Alpha Build 5 (Feb 9, 2010)
the best piece of software. outstanding number of features
3.5.3 (Feb 9, 2010)
Changes and fixes since v3.5.2:
* Fixed DirectDraw Surface (.dds) file format support for CPUs which do not have SSE2 (Pentium III, Athlon XP)
* Fixed an issue with the File->Save dialog related to file type plugins that were only written for opening (importing).
* Fixed some crashes which were supposed to be "out of memory" errors.
* Fixed a race condition with the New Image, Canvas Size, and Resize dialogs. If you typed extremely fast you could cause a crash by typing a negative number and immediately pressing OK or Enter.
* Fixed a File->Save dialog issue in Win7/Vista where it could ask you about overwriting the wrong file.
1.02 (Sep 19, 2009)
yet another useless thing.
why should i pay for something, that i have in tons of free progs around here
9.0 Revision 2 (Sep 7, 2008)
i prefer sumatrapdf
ultra light :)