No favorite files added yet
1.04 Updated (Sep 7, 2004)
Still a great program.
What's New in This Release:
- Minor graphical GUI changes/updates.
- Additional textual changes and updates to GUI and Manual.
- Additional support for skinning implemented.
- Several improvements concerning the installer.
- Each Add-on now has it's own helpfile.
- Ad-Aware now uses the default browser to show online content.
- Additional tracking-cookie information is written to logfile.
- Ad-Watch no longer blocks IE from running in full screen mode if initiated by the user.
- The context menu in quarantine is now disabled if no items are present.
- Jump To Key now disabled if no path to RegHance is set.
- Changing the location for event history will now be rememberd after restaring Ad-Watch.
- Ad-Aware now scans tracking cookies when scanning the text-files in the cookie folder from Explorer.
- Adding alternate data stream details to logfile is now enabled in Ad-Aware SE Personal.
- Listing of modules in logfile is now enabled in Ad-Aware SE Personal.
- Ad-Aware SE Plus will now support the CLP +silent.
- The automatic updating of the definition file on installation will now work on all systems.
- If enabled, "Scan with Ad-Aware" is now removed from Explorer context menu when Ad-Aware SE is uninstalled.
- Corrected an issue where Ad-AWare would not launch from Ad-watch if Ad-Watch was run at startup.
- Corrected an issue with selection of folders for custom scans.
- Corrected an issue where removal of site from the Ad-Watch sites list would not be rememberd after restart.
- Corrected an issue where some string where displayed out of place if running Ad-- Aware using 640x480 screen resolution.
- Corrected an issue where start menu objects were not created on some systems.
10.0 Final Build 220.127.116.117 (Mar 26, 2004)
Just get RealOne Corporate Desktop. No extra crap and it's only like 8 megs.
18.104.22.168 RC5 (May 1, 2003)
SpamNet by Cloudmark is NOT free anymore. Free is good. $$ is not.
1.4.6 Beta (Mar 19, 2003)
This is the best news group program out there. Also this came out on 02/08/2003. This is old news. Post something new!
2.1.6 (Jan 26, 2002)
Screw this program. Get Nero! I does everything. ISO, BIN/QUE, video CD's and more and it's not a resource hog like EZ CD Creator and has more features than Fireburner. I use just 2 apps for burning and that's Nero 22.214.171.124 and CloneCD 126.96.36.199 because both of those apps do everything.
2.1.6 (Jan 28, 2001 - 1:28 AM)
Do not expect any news on their main page as they are simply going to pass along the URL to their message board, as they just want experienced users to test out this first public release.
"So "if the source compiles" as Christophe from Nullsoft says, you'll see it tomorrow!"
2.1.6 (Feb 21, 2000 - 12:35 PM)
Dude... if you're paying so much for school at least learn about the difference between T1 and T3 phone lines. T3=45 megabits per second and and T1=1.45 megabits per second so by "upgrading" to a T1 will actually cut the line by 27 T1 speeds. That's a down grade moran! A T3 is equal to 28 T1 lines.
2.1.6 (Feb 2, 2000 - 7:00 PM)
If you are dialing in via your ISP to use AOL then you aren’t using the problem AOL dialup adapter and their custom dialer. You’re using the Windows dialer that should work no matter what. The problems people are having is that when they don’t dial into AOL via their ISP and have a separate dialer for their ISP that’s when the trouble really starts.
Educate you’re self on the issues before posting a message like that!
2.1.6 (Dec 2, 1999 - 4:40 PM)
These instructions work if you follow them correctly.