Directory Lister is a tool for generating listings of files from user-selected directories on hard disks, cd-roms, floppys, usb storages etc. The listing can be in HTML, TXT or CSV format. It is like old dir command, but much more convenient.
Yes - 30 day timeout
- Added option to show milliseconds in file times
- Added option to treat directory links (symbolic links and junction points) as directories
- Added option to group folders at a specified level
- Added displaying of the currently loaded configuration in the application title bar and option to save it
- Link shortcut overlays are now displayed in the tree when "Use real folder icons" option is selected
- Directories tree has now more space between icons
Reviewing 1.53 (May 24, 2013)
I tried both, this and Karen, the last one is a little bit "nicer", but costs ...
The best free choice is taking a commander (TC for example), making a screenshot by pressing the print-key and then inserting it by + into
Reviewing 1.46 (Sep 18, 2012)
Karen's Directory is a lot more tailorable to ones needs. Multilevel format support as well, and you can load Cute PDF so when you tell Karen's Directory Printer to print it then will parse though Cute and output to a PDF!!! All Free...
Reviewing 1.42 (Oct 9, 2011)
this tool made my day. forget about dir command. it can do soooo more.
Reviewing 1.30 (Jan 14, 2010)
I so hope thay are not charging for this. I can do the same thing from a single DOS command. Dosent look as pretty but it will get the job done.
Reviewing 1.18 (Aug 27, 2009)
I'm still using the free 091 version of this. Karen's only does text output & this in the free will do html and csv
No comments yet