Money Manager is a personal finance software. It primarily helps organize one's finances and keeps track of where, when and how the money goes. It is also a tool to get a bird's eye view of your financial worth. The program supports checking accounts, savings and credit card accounts, as well as Fixed Deposit and Portfolio accounts. The Outlook-style interface provides an overview for all your accounts and total balance. You can transfer money between accounts, create custom categories to organize your income/expenses and more.
Money Manager Ex is a complete rewrite of the original .NET Money Manager. It is Cross Platform and can be ported to run on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. It has a very powerful and flexible open data storage using SQLite databases.
- Donation link Buy us a coffee
- New languages added Abkhazian, Albanian, Burmese, Catalan, Finnish, Korean, Malayalam, Persian, Thai
- Automatic database backup on start-up
- Crash after adding first level category
- Translation updates
- General Issues #957, #969
- Incorrect bitmap size #971
- Messages for import errors #975
- Performance Issues #977, #980
- Image or Icon for accounts #963
- Window "Currency rate updated" to big (Mac) #649
Reviewing 1.2.3 (Dec 14, 2015)
Installed program, started config, wanted to have me specify currency,...Dollar was not in the selection list, so tried to add it and was informed it was already installed but did not show..wonder what else is screwed up?? I'll pass!!
Reviewing 220.127.116.11 (Dec 31, 2013)
Best of the free world and is par with paid apps. Kudos to the author.
No comments yet