Advanced Diary is so much more than just a simple diary. The features and appearance of Advanced Diary make it a more than worthy rival to all the journaling programs out there! With rich text, password protection, voice recording, ability to insert photos, and much, much more. It may just be the best money you spent on software. Use Advanced Diary to keep private records, track weight loss, enter nutritional information, etc.
Yes - 30 day timeout
- Added full unicode support. Now Advanced Diary will show correctly any international characters regardless of the system language
- Many new skins and color themes. Now Advanced Diary supports 45 color schemes
- New improved interface painting
- Added a new spell-checker. You can check spelling in any text field, not only the diary text
- Now you can insert check boxes directly into diary text. This feature will be useful to create simple to-do lists, shopping lists etc
- Updates Checker. Now Advanced Diary can check for the new versions automatically and manually
- Proxy servers support
- Backup feature has been improved. Advanced Diary will pack and repair databases before backup
- Drag and Drop support for attached files. Simply drag any file by mouse and drop it into Attached Files area
- Added an ability to cut/copy and paste entries
- Custom colors will be saved for the future use when you add it in the Color dialog box
- Print function has been improved
- Advanced Diary will restore tray icon when it disappear from system tray
- Other minor improvements and bugs fixes
Reviewing 3.6 Beta (Nov 7, 2012)
Amazing program! I use it for two years every day and think that Advanced Diary is a best choice for daily journal.
Reviewing 3.5.1 (Mar 16, 2012)
Reviewing 2.0 Beta 2 (Aug 25, 2006)
Been using it for about a month now. Very elegant, and simple to use and offers basic password protection as well as backup capability. The freeware version does the job for me
Reviewing 2.0 Beta (Aug 22, 2006)
Use to be freeware! :(
Reviewing 1.3 (Apr 4, 2006)
Great program. Looking forward to the new release...
You can attach images and such (kinda) if you insert a cell on the doc. and paste whatever you want to embed into the cell.
No comments yet