BurnAware products allow users to burn CD, DVD and BD discs with data, audio and video in a simple and hassle-free manner. These disc burning tools are intended for users seeking balanced, lightweight and easy to use burning tools for everyday use.
BurnAware Free is a full-fledged, easy-to-use, free burning software which allows users to write all types of files such as digital photos, pictures, archives, images, documents, music and videos to CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs.
- Added Windows 10 support
- Added Audio Grabber tool to Premium and Professional Editions
- Updated translations and installer
- Updated Data Recovery tool - Make CUE button moved to Audio Grabber
- Improved file loading and sorting in Data Recovery tool
- Minor improvements to user interface and verification of big files
- Resolved problem with closing MP3 compilation without notice after burn
Reviewing 7.8 (Feb 9, 2015)
Basically this is ImgBurn repackaged. Look at the interface. See my rating there.
I would not download this with somebody else's computer!
fileforum. For the sake of your reputation, I would remove this program from your archives! With all due respect.
Reviewing 7.7 (Nov 28, 2014)
Program was good but lately they insist to add trojan .
Too bad ?
Reviewing 7.4 (Sep 24, 2014)
Reviewing 7.2 (Jul 5, 2014)
Common for freeware programs of this kind, BurnAware comes with an advertisement-based installer by OpenCandy. Installing this program should be done with the utmost care.
This little app is sneaking up on ImgBurn. I think the average geek would prefer ImgBurn, but the average computer user would probably prefer Burn Aware.