BurnAware products allow users to burn CD, DVD and BD discs with data, audio and video in a simple and hassle-free manner. These disc burning tools are intended for users seeking balanced, lightweight and easy to use burning tools for everyday use.
BurnAware Free is a full-fledged, easy-to-use, free burning software which allows users to write all types of files such as digital photos, pictures, archives, images, documents, music and videos to CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs.
- New method of file sorting and ordering (Span Disc)
- Updated installer and translations
- Improved write speed detection method
- Minor enhancements to user interface
- Bug with verification of files with 0 size (Disc Image)
- Bug with insufficient free space while burning more than 200.000 files (Span Disc)
- Bug with program hang during write speed detection
Reviewing 9.2 (Jun 1, 2016)
I have immediately stopped using this and removed it. Latest version 9.2 comes with additional software that gives you no option but to install it.
Its a real shame as burnaware is a really good burner.
Reviewing 9.1 (May 13, 2016)
Optimum Garcinia Plus MLM is a good way to reach out to customers with valuable offerings. It is fortunate for you that these tips are easy to comprehend and were written to benefit you. Good luck in using this information to your benefit when you need it.
Open this > > > http://www.garciniasuppl...m/optimum-garcinia-plus
Reviewing 9.0 (Mar 24, 2016)
No more OpenCandy
Reviewing 8.6 (Nov 13, 2015)
it's good but i got problems in continue multisession disks
Reviewing 7.4 (Sep 24, 2014)
This little app is sneaking up on ImgBurn. I think the average geek would prefer ImgBurn, but the average computer user would probably prefer Burn Aware.