BurnAware products allow users to burn CD, DVD and BD discs with data, audio and video in a simple and hassle-free manner. These disc burning tools are intended for users seeking balanced, lightweight and easy to use burning tools for everyday use.
BurnAware Free is a full-fledged, easy-to-use, free burning software which allows users to write all types of files such as digital photos, pictures, archives, images, documents, music and videos to CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs.
- Added new verification method after burning
- Added new method of disc reading and type detection
- Improved external verification (Verify Tool)
- Optimized speed and performance of verification, added retry in case of error
- Resolved problems caused by improper detection of disc information
- Fixed bug with opening tray after burning on systems with two drives
- Fixed possible bug with opening tray after verification on some drives
- Some other minor fixes and improvements
Reviewing 6.9.3 (Mar 11, 2014)
Reviewing 6.9.2 (Feb 17, 2014)
not so bad
Reviewing 6.8 (Dec 2, 2013)
Great esp. for free - But how many people burn discs any-more? As an avid music & hi-fi lover I've moved totally over to HQ streaming & can't think of a reason to burn a disc - Maybe the odd time for installation?
Reviewing 6.4 (Aug 23, 2013)
burnaware is top notch
Reviewing 6.4 (Jul 22, 2013)
This little app is sneaking up on ImgBurn. I think the average geek would prefer ImgBurn, but the average computer user would probably prefer Burn Aware.