BurnAware products allow users to burn CD, DVD and BD discs with data, audio and video in a simple and hassle-free manner. These disc burning tools are intended for users seeking balanced, lightweight and easy to use burning tools for everyday use.
BurnAware Free is a full-fledged, easy-to-use, free burning software which allows users to write all types of files such as digital photos, pictures, archives, images, documents, music and videos to CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs.
- Updated shell SDK libraries
- Updated translations
- Resolved problem with slow verification
- Fixed bug with disc spinning after burn
- Fixed bug with opening tray when burning multiple copies
- Fixed bug with verify error if file size 0 bytes
- Fixed bug with access violation error on closing Data compilation
Reviewing 6.9.3 (Mar 27, 2014)
Reviewing 6.9.3 (Mar 11, 2014)
Reviewing 6.9.2 (Feb 17, 2014)
not so bad
Reviewing 6.8 (Dec 2, 2013)
Great esp. for free - But how many people burn discs any-more? As an avid music & hi-fi lover I've moved totally over to HQ streaming & can't think of a reason to burn a disc - Maybe the odd time for installation?
Reviewing 6.4 (Aug 23, 2013)
burnaware is top notch
This little app is sneaking up on ImgBurn. I think the average geek would prefer ImgBurn, but the average computer user would probably prefer Burn Aware.