BurnAware products allow users to burn CD, DVD and BD discs with data, audio and video in a simple and hassle-free manner. These disc burning tools are intended for users seeking balanced, lightweight and easy to use burning tools for everyday use.
BurnAware Free is a full-fledged, easy-to-use, free burning software which allows users to write all types of files such as digital photos, pictures, archives, images, documents, music and videos to CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs.
- Introduced new method of MP3 tags/CD-Text reading
- Updated EULA and translations
- Lowered CPU resource usage during track extraction
- Improvements to tracks conversion in Audio CD
- Bug with saving file with settings in multiple locations
- Bug with cutting of MCN number in Audio CD
- Bug with multiple tracks extraction in Audio Grabber
- Bug with reading CD-Text in Audio Grabber
Reviewing 9.3 (Jul 9, 2016)
Avast Stopped install. Malwarebytes caught a lot of malicious stuff it tried to install. No thanks.
Reviewing 9.3 (Jul 7, 2016)
AVG flagging as malware...Sticking with version I have now...No more upgrades
Reviewing 9.2 (Jun 1, 2016)
I have immediately stopped using this and removed it. Latest version 9.2 comes with additional software that gives you no option but to install it.
Its a real shame as burnaware is a really good burner.
Reviewing 9.1 (May 13, 2016)
Optimum Garcinia Plus MLM is a good way to reach out to customers with valuable offerings. It is fortunate for you that these tips are easy to comprehend and were written to benefit you. Good luck in using this information to your benefit when you need it.
Open this > > > http://www.garciniasuppl...m/optimum-garcinia-plus
Reviewing 9.0 (Mar 24, 2016)
No more OpenCandy
This little app is sneaking up on ImgBurn. I think the average geek would prefer ImgBurn, but the average computer user would probably prefer Burn Aware.