BurnAware products allow users to burn CD, DVD and BD discs with data, audio and video in a simple and hassle-free manner. These disc burning tools are intended for users seeking balanced, lightweight and easy to use burning tools for everyday use.
BurnAware Free is a full-fledged, easy-to-use, free burning software which allows users to write all types of files such as digital photos, pictures, archives, images, documents, music and videos to CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs.
- Added options for verification - check files byte-by-byte or compare checksums
- Added support of extended CD-Text tags - arranger, composer, message etc
- Added new library to expand support of audio formats
- Updated user interface, main menu and translations
- Improved verification process, finalization and writing lead-out
- The problem with searching and loading themes has been resolved
- Fixed bug with cancelling verification process
- Fixed bug with loading last session instead of selected one in Data Recovery tool
Reviewing 7.7 (Nov 28, 2014)
Program was good but lately they insist to add trojan .
Too bad ?
Reviewing 7.4 (Sep 24, 2014)
Reviewing 7.2 (Jul 5, 2014)
Common for freeware programs of this kind, BurnAware comes with an advertisement-based installer by OpenCandy. Installing this program should be done with the utmost care.
Reviewing 7.2 (Jul 2, 2014)
Program is useful but installs OpenCandy adware that is explicitly noted only in EWULA!! Other burning tools are available, such as AnyBurn, that do not have adware.
Reviewing 6.9.3 (Mar 27, 2014)
This little app is sneaking up on ImgBurn. I think the average geek would prefer ImgBurn, but the average computer user would probably prefer Burn Aware.