BurnAware products allow users to burn CD, DVD and BD discs with data, audio and video in a simple and hassle-free manner. These disc burning tools are intended for users seeking balanced, lightweight and easy to use burning tools for everyday use.
BurnAware Free is a full-fledged, easy-to-use, free burning software which allows users to write all types of files such as digital photos, pictures, archives, images, documents, music and videos to CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs.
- Added new method of data size calculation
- Added option to switch FileBrowser layout (View menu) between vertical or horizontal
- Added option to skip folder size calculation (View menu) to speed up folder opening
- Updated translations
- Improved performance while browsing content of compilation
- Improved performance after burn in DVD and MP3 compilations
- Fixed bug with translation of registration details in About
- Fixed bug with incorrect data size calculation
Reviewing 6.8 (Dec 2, 2013)
Great esp. for free - But how many people burn discs any-more? As an avid music & hi-fi lover I've moved totally over to HQ streaming & can't think of a reason to burn a disc - Maybe the odd time for installation?
Reviewing 6.8 (Dec 1, 2013)
Reviewing 6.4 (Aug 23, 2013)
burnaware is top notch
Reviewing 6.4 (Jul 22, 2013)
Reviewing 6.3 (May 30, 2013)
One of the best free pieces of software out there. Also dalmiroy2k, it is far too complicated to untick the box that says to install the AVG software.........NOT!
This little app is sneaking up on ImgBurn. I think the average geek would prefer ImgBurn, but the average computer user would probably prefer Burn Aware.