BurnAware products allow users to burn CD, DVD and BD discs with data, audio and video in a simple and hassle-free manner. These disc burning tools are intended for users seeking balanced, lightweight and easy to use burning tools for everyday use.
BurnAware Free is a full-fledged, easy-to-use, free burning software which allows users to write all types of files such as digital photos, pictures, archives, images, documents, music and videos to CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs.
- UPDATE 05/22/15: Fix of compatibility bug with old MP3/DVD players
- UPDATE 05/22/15: Updated translations
- New verification method for data compilations
- Compatibility improvements for Windows 10
- Updated translations and help file
- Minor improvements to user interface and burning process
- Bug with updating the disc information after erase
- Bug with displaying ISO / UDF options in Custom Disc compilation
- Bug with writing empty compilation in rare cases
- Bug with burning incorrect UDF version to BDMV / AVCHD discs
Reviewing 7.8 (Feb 9, 2015)
Basically this is ImgBurn repackaged. Look at the interface. See my rating there.
I would not download this with somebody else's computer!
fileforum. For the sake of your reputation, I would remove this program from your archives! With all due respect.
Reviewing 7.7 (Nov 28, 2014)
Program was good but lately they insist to add trojan .
Too bad ?
Reviewing 7.4 (Sep 24, 2014)
Reviewing 7.2 (Jul 5, 2014)
Common for freeware programs of this kind, BurnAware comes with an advertisement-based installer by OpenCandy. Installing this program should be done with the utmost care.
Reviewing 7.2 (Jul 2, 2014)
Program is useful but installs OpenCandy adware that is explicitly noted only in EWULA!! Other burning tools are available, such as AnyBurn, that do not have adware.
This little app is sneaking up on ImgBurn. I think the average geek would prefer ImgBurn, but the average computer user would probably prefer Burn Aware.