BurnAware products allow users to burn CD, DVD and BD discs with data, audio and video in a simple and hassle-free manner. These disc burning tools are intended for users seeking balanced, lightweight and easy to use burning tools for everyday use.
BurnAware Free is a full-fledged, easy-to-use, free burning software which allows users to write all types of files such as digital photos, pictures, archives, images, documents, music and videos to CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs.
- Added new skins/themes
- Added feature to set hidden attribute and priority to multiple files
- Added WAV and FLAC format support to MP3 Disc compilation
- Added command-line support to Make ISO compilation
- Added Summary tab to Disc Info tool and button to copy information to clipboard
- Updated installer and translations
- Minor improvements to user interface
- Fixed bug with hotkeys in Audio CD compilation
- Fixed bug with checking of free space on hard drive before saving ISO image
Reviewing 7.4 (Sep 24, 2014)
Reviewing 7.2 (Jul 5, 2014)
Common for freeware programs of this kind, BurnAware comes with an advertisement-based installer by OpenCandy. Installing this program should be done with the utmost care.
Reviewing 7.2 (Jul 2, 2014)
Program is useful but installs OpenCandy adware that is explicitly noted only in EWULA!! Other burning tools are available, such as AnyBurn, that do not have adware.
Reviewing 6.9.3 (Mar 27, 2014)
Reviewing 6.9.3 (Mar 11, 2014)
This little app is sneaking up on ImgBurn. I think the average geek would prefer ImgBurn, but the average computer user would probably prefer Burn Aware.