BurnAware products allow users to burn CD, DVD and BD discs with data, audio and video in a simple and hassle-free manner. These disc burning tools are intended for users seeking balanced, lightweight and easy to use burning tools for everyday use.
BurnAware Free is a full-fledged, easy-to-use, free burning software which allows users to write all types of files such as digital photos, pictures, archives, images, documents, music and videos to CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs.
- Introduced new method of MP3 tags/CD-Text reading
- Updated EULA and translations
- Lowered CPU resource usage during track extraction
- Improvements to tracks conversion in Audio CD
- Bug with saving file with settings in multiple locations
- Bug with cutting of MCN number in Audio CD
- Bug with multiple tracks extraction in Audio Grabber
- Bug with reading CD-Text in Audio Grabber
Reviewing 9.3 (Jul 9, 2016)
Avast Stopped install. Malwarebytes caught a lot of malicious stuff it tried to install. No thanks.
Reviewing 9.3 (Jul 7, 2016)
AVG flagging as malware...Sticking with version I have now...No more upgrades
Reviewing 9.2 (Jun 1, 2016)
I have immediately stopped using this and removed it. Latest version 9.2 comes with additional software that gives you no option but to install it.
Its a real shame as burnaware is a really good burner.
Reviewing 9.0 (Mar 24, 2016)
No more OpenCandy
Reviewing 8.6 (Nov 13, 2015)
it's good but i got problems in continue multisession disks
This little app is sneaking up on ImgBurn. I think the average geek would prefer ImgBurn, but the average computer user would probably prefer Burn Aware.