BurnAware products allow users to burn CD, DVD and BD discs with data, audio and video in a simple and hassle-free manner. These disc burning tools are intended for users seeking balanced, lightweight and easy to use burning tools for everyday use.
BurnAware Free is a full-fledged, easy-to-use, free burning software which allows users to write all types of files such as digital photos, pictures, archives, images, documents, music and videos to CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs.
- Added checksum verification to Data, MP3 and DVD-Video compilations
- Added byte-by-byte verification after burning disc image
- Improvements to user interface and main menu
- Improved disc reading, general performance and stability of the program
- Resolved problem with stop after 50% of disc copying (not direct copying)
- Resolved problem with displaying files from last session in OS, after burn
- Fixed bug with freeze while preparing compilations with more than 50.000 files
- Several minor fixes and improvements
Reviewing 7.4 (Sep 24, 2014)
Reviewing 7.2 (Jul 5, 2014)
Common for freeware programs of this kind, BurnAware comes with an advertisement-based installer by OpenCandy. Installing this program should be done with the utmost care.
Reviewing 7.2 (Jul 2, 2014)
Program is useful but installs OpenCandy adware that is explicitly noted only in EWULA!! Other burning tools are available, such as AnyBurn, that do not have adware.
Reviewing 6.9.3 (Mar 27, 2014)
Reviewing 6.9.3 (Mar 11, 2014)
This little app is sneaking up on ImgBurn. I think the average geek would prefer ImgBurn, but the average computer user would probably prefer Burn Aware.