BurnAware products allow users to burn CD, DVD and BD discs with data, audio and video in a simple and hassle-free manner. These disc burning tools are intended for users seeking balanced, lightweight and easy to use burning tools for everyday use.
BurnAware Free is a full-fledged, easy-to-use, free burning software which allows users to write all types of files such as digital photos, pictures, archives, images, documents, music and videos to CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs.
- Support of Daylight Saving Time (DST)
- Option to select discs to burn in Span Disc
- Option to ask to save compilation before exit
- Option to make CUE file with CD-Text in Audio Grabber
- Support of CUE/WAV playlists in Audio CD compilation
- Updated installer and translations
- Minor improvements to user interface
- Removed MS-DOS dates option
- Bug with loading PLS and M3U playlists
- Rare bug with hanging at "Checking files" stage (introduced in v9.4)
- "Failed to get data from Start" error
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Reviewing 9.3 (Jul 9, 2016)
Avast Stopped install. Malwarebytes caught a lot of malicious stuff it tried to install. No thanks.
Reviewing 9.3 (Jul 7, 2016)
AVG flagging as malware...Sticking with version I have now...No more upgrades
Reviewing 9.2 (Jun 1, 2016)
I have immediately stopped using this and removed it. Latest version 9.2 comes with additional software that gives you no option but to install it.
Its a real shame as burnaware is a really good burner.
Reviewing 9.0 (Mar 24, 2016)
No more OpenCandy
Reviewing 8.6 (Nov 13, 2015)
it's good but i got problems in continue multisession disks
This little app is sneaking up on ImgBurn. I think the average geek would prefer ImgBurn, but the average computer user would probably prefer Burn Aware.