BurnAware products allow users to burn CD, DVD and BD discs with data, audio and video in a simple and hassle-free manner. These disc burning tools are intended for users seeking balanced, lightweight and easy to use burning tools for everyday use.
BurnAware Free is a full-fledged, easy-to-use, free burning software which allows users to write all types of files such as digital photos, pictures, archives, images, documents, music and videos to CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs.
- Added new CD-Text detection method, to avoid incorrect FLAC and MP3 tags
- Main window has been adapted for high screen resolutions
- Verify Tool has been updated and now provides byte-by-byte verification
- Updated burning engine and translations
- Minor fixes and improvements to graphical user interface
- Improved buffer control while buring high capacity DVD and Blu-ray Discs
- Resolved user interface problem with non-standard system fonts
- Fixed bug with sorting files by priority, prior to burning process
Reviewing 7.2 (Jul 5, 2014)
Common for freeware programs of this kind, BurnAware comes with an advertisement-based installer by OpenCandy. Installing this program should be done with the utmost care.
Reviewing 7.2 (Jul 2, 2014)
Program is useful but installs OpenCandy adware that is explicitly noted only in EWULA!! Other burning tools are available, such as AnyBurn, that do not have adware.
Reviewing 6.9.3 (Mar 27, 2014)
Reviewing 6.9.3 (Mar 11, 2014)
Reviewing 6.9.2 (Feb 17, 2014)
not so bad
This little app is sneaking up on ImgBurn. I think the average geek would prefer ImgBurn, but the average computer user would probably prefer Burn Aware.