CPU-Z is a diagnostic tool that provides information on your CPU, including: processor name and vendor, core stepping and process, processor package, internal and external clocks, clock multiplier, partial overclock detection, processor features, supported instructions sets, L1 and L2 cache information, location, size, speed, and technology.
- AMD Kaveri APUs (A10-7850K, A10-7800, A10-7700K, A8-7600, A6-7400K, A4-7300)
- Intel i7-4790, i5-4690, i5-4590, i5-4460 (Haswell refresh)
- Intel Celeron Haswell (G1830, G1820)
- Intel serie 9 chipset (Z97)
- Nuvoton NCT6106 and SMSC SCH5636 SIOs (Fujitsu mainboards)
Reviewing 1.65.1 (Jul 16, 2013)
Very good, helps a lot.
If you´re afraid to install adware: just download the non-install zip version from their homepage. That version deserves a 5+
Reviewing 1.63 (Feb 11, 2013)
Very useful, beware of tool-bar installation though as mentioned below.
Reviewing 1.63 (Feb 10, 2013)
Still going strong
Reviewing 1.58 (Jun 25, 2011)
Remember that if you deselect 'install ask toolbar' but leave other ones like set my home page to ask.com then it might still install toolbar.
I just untick EVERYTHING thats not related to the program I'm installing
Reviewing 1.57 (Feb 21, 2011)
No comments yet