K-Lite Codec Pack is a collection of components needed for audio and video playback in DirectShow players such as Windows Media Player, Media Center, and Media Player Classic. It contains everything you need to play all common audio and video file formats. It also provides additional functionality such a thumbnail generation in Explorer. The pack has a very advanced installer which is highly flexible and has unique problem solving capabilities.
Full contains everything you need to play all the common audio and video file formats.
- Updated MPC-HC to version 184.108.40.206
- Updated LAV Filters to version 0.62-10-gbb7a8da
- Updated ffdshow to version 1.3.4532
- Updated x264VFW to revision 2453
- Updated GraphStudioNext to version 0.6.1.410
- Updated Codec Tweak Tool to version 5.8.5
- Added x64 version of MPC-HC
- The x64 version of MPC-HC has (slightly) better performance, while the (default) x86 version provides better compatibility (for example with madVR)
- Improved stability of subtitle rendering in 64-bit players
Reviewing 10.6.5 (Aug 19, 2014)
Reviewing 10.6.5 (Aug 6, 2014)
I've never been disappointed with K-Lite codecs, The best you can get IMO. Easy to instal/remove, no problem.
By the way this version 10.6.5 proposes at the end of install another one of those jokes, a Yahoo! stuff I think, beware to make your choice deliberately.
Reviewing 10.6.0 (Jul 5, 2014)
Probably one of the best codec packs. Install it and forget about it. No other tinkering is necessary.
Reviewing 10.6.0 (Jun 28, 2014)
Reviewing 10.5.5 (Jun 5, 2014)
their is no other ! Best in it's class hands down!