K-Lite Codec Pack is a collection of components needed for audio and video playback in DirectShow players such as Windows Media Player, Media Center, and Media Player Classic. It contains everything you need to play all common audio and video file formats. It also provides additional functionality such a thumbnail generation in Explorer. The pack has a very advanced installer which is highly flexible and has unique problem solving capabilities.
- Updated MPC-HC to version 184.108.40.206
- Updated LAV Filters to version 0.64-26-gb3ea3
- Updated x264VFW to revision 2538
- Updated LAME ACM to version 3.99.5
- Updated Icaros to version 2.3.0 b5
- Updated Codec Tweak Tool to version 5.9.7
- LAV Audio decoder now supports decoding DTS-HD Master Audio (up to 7.1 / 96 kHz / 24-bit). Previously it could only decode the embedded DTS core
- The default audio decoder has been changed from ffdshow to LAV
- The installer now has four installation modes (Simple/Normal/Advanced/Expert) which differ in the amount of options shown during installation. In the new default mode (Normal) less options are shown than in previous versions. To get the same amount of o
- The installer now provides options to specify your preferred audio and video player. The installation is optimized based on your choices
- In Simple and Normal install mode, the installer will now automatically create file associations for your preferred players. In Advanced and Expert mode, file associations are pre-configured, but can be adjusted as desired. There is an option to turn of
- The installer now provides easy options to specify your preferred audio/video decoders and splitter
- The goal of the above changes is to make the installation easier to use for novice users, while still providing full flexibility for our experienced users. Ideas and suggestions for further improvements are very much appreciated
Reviewing 11.0.0 (Mar 12, 2015)
Reviewing 10.9.0 (Dec 29, 2014)
best of the best cdeks all my life using
Reviewing 10.9.0 (Dec 16, 2014)
Best codec pack!
Reviewing 10.8.5 (Dec 4, 2014)
using k-lite 10 years & more then all my user life !!!
Reviewing 10.8.5 (Nov 27, 2014)
Best codec pack! Must have
i think it is amazing and must be checked
yes you can and actually need to instal both 32 and 64 bit packs to get 100% functional setup as some apps use 32bit version of codecs while others use 64bit....
All car purchases start with one decision: New or used? With automakers selling hundreds of new models, and more used cars than there are people to drive them, there are plenty of good vehicles out there ready for an owner and driver.
Where can I find a list of what's IN it?
Is there optional install for different codecs?
Can I install the 32-bit AND the 64-bit Packs? Should I?
In K-Lite Codec Pack 5.9.7 Mega a problem in SVCPACK installation faced
K-Lite Codec Pack\Filter\divX264.ax
Unable to register dll/Ocx regiserver32x faild with exit code.
I'm new to this so sorry if I sound like a complete noob, but does this make m2ts files from an hd pvr work in Windows Movie Maker 2.6?
It's compatible with Windows 7, 32bit. Flawless!
You're joking, right ? Compatibility with Windows 7 ? It's barely even safe to call it a beta product and won't be available for years and you expect compatibility ? Yeah, right.
Compatibility with Windows 7 - 64 bit ?