KoolMoves is a web animation authoring tool that creates Flash movies and frames for animated gifs. Create text effects, import vector clipart, attach wav audio, fill shapes with color gradients or bitmaps, add actions to text buttons and frames, plus more.
- Added detection of a more recent version of KoolMoves available for download
- Added wizard page for exporting Flash animation as an Android mobile app
- Added display of object size information in bottom status window during transform drag operations like scale
- Added additional short cuts for zoom in and zoom out -- + and - keys
- Added separate zoom in and zoom out icons
- Added option for adding a mobile viewport tag to html file
- Added a link in Motion Scripts window to a tutorial on combining effects
- Added information popups concerning text effect and clip art libraries
- Fixed problem with selection of jQuery Mobile Gui in Preferences
- Fixed problem with default play directory when an image is added from a subfolder when previewing for Html5 export prior to saving
Reviewing 8.6.0 (Jun 28, 2013)
Hate it when I find lies on the web. Says freeware but that is just a demo. Just tell the truth if you want trust.
Reviewing 8.1.2 (Jul 22, 2011)
Might be useful if they open sourced it. Otherwise its crap.
Reviewing 7.0.4 (Apr 10, 2009)
Pretty lame interface. If you have Adobe Flash, I recommend to stick with it. Koolmoves will not bring you new possibilities...
No comments yet