KoolMoves is a web animation authoring tool that creates Flash movies and frames for animated gifs. Create text effects, import vector clipart, attach wav audio, fill shapes with color gradients or bitmaps, add actions to text buttons and frames, plus more.
- Added a persistent Object/Script Library using a SQLite database for storing reuseable objects and scripting
- Added ability to choose jQuery Mobile page background color as page theme or a specific color
- Added a warning message when Html5 Textillate effect is applied to text characters containing a line break
- Added a warning message when a stop movie action is within 6 tweens of the start of the movie for Html5 export
- Increased maximum size limits for many of the Flash AS3 Media Player/Slide Show skins
- Fixed SVG linear gradients when preference is set to draw as symbols
- Fixed text color problem with Html5 motion scripts with an updated kooljs.min.js
- Fixed behavior of center horizontally so it will work on a single object
- Fixed problem with invalid page references in go-to-page actions when jQuery Mobile pages are deleted
- Fixed possible refresh issue involving top toolbar
- Fixed possible duplicates in File to Upload and preloader manifest for Html5 export
Reviewing 8.6.0 (Jun 28, 2013)
Hate it when I find lies on the web. Says freeware but that is just a demo. Just tell the truth if you want trust.
Reviewing 8.1.2 (Jul 22, 2011)
Might be useful if they open sourced it. Otherwise its crap.
Reviewing 7.0.4 (Apr 10, 2009)
Pretty lame interface. If you have Adobe Flash, I recommend to stick with it. Koolmoves will not bring you new possibilities...
No comments yet