KoolMoves is a web animation authoring tool that creates Flash movies and frames for animated gifs. Create text effects, import vector clipart, attach wav audio, fill shapes with color gradients or bitmaps, add actions to text buttons and frames, plus more.
- Added animated GIF export with the help of ImageMagick
- Added optional scroll bars (Survey Monkey request)
- Added option to display icons on Tools toolbar in a single column
- Added capability to set alignment grid color
- Added short cut for "Add copy of frame" (Survey Monkey request)
- Added option for different mouse wheel behaviors if there is a vertical scroll bar
- Brought list of shortcut keys in help up-to-date
- Doubled memory allocation of action script editor dialog (Survey Monkey request)
- Fixed numerous SVG import problems but more work is still needed
- Fixed snap to grid so it applies to point operations
- Fixed storyboard display when zoom isn't equal to one
- Fixed missing tool tips for Cartooning Tools toolbar
- Fixed image rendering when size of image fill exceeds size of rectangular shape or when image fill is shifted
- Fixed minor issue with zoom on exiting Single Step play
Reviewing 8.6.0 (Jun 28, 2013)
Hate it when I find lies on the web. Says freeware but that is just a demo. Just tell the truth if you want trust.
Reviewing 8.1.2 (Jul 22, 2011)
Might be useful if they open sourced it. Otherwise its crap.
Reviewing 7.0.4 (Apr 10, 2009)
Pretty lame interface. If you have Adobe Flash, I recommend to stick with it. Koolmoves will not bring you new possibilities...
No comments yet