Notepad++ is a free source editor with the syntax highlighting and syntax folding. It also gives the extra functionality to define a user's own language for the syntax folding and syntax highlighting. You can print your source code in color. It allows a user to edit the different document in the same time, and even to edit the same document synchronizely in 2 different views. It supports full drag and drop.
- Fix bad detection of sub-folder in Folder as Workspace
- Enhancement: Add "Find in files" command in "Folder as Workspace"
- Enhancement: Add "Open Folder as Workspace" command in File menu
- Fix "copy" command bug in find result panel
- Improvements for JSON highlighting
- Fix Find In Files progress bar position bug
- Add Ctrl+Shift+Z shorcut for Redo
- FORTRAN 77 is supported
- Fix html tag auto-completion bug
Reviewing 6.8.9 (Jan 15, 2016)
The release 6.8.9 has been removed from the website because it failed the regression test.
Reviewing 6.7.4 "Je suis Charlie Edition" (Jan 12, 2015)
But it's a very good Editor.
Reviewing 6.7.2 (Dec 29, 2014)
This program is very good but it can't handle extremely large files.
Reviewing 6.6.6 "Friday the 13th Edition" (Jun 13, 2014)
Gave it it a 5 stars rating just because of the version number and the date it's out as in Friday the 13th. :-P Also did a screen capture!
Reviewing 6.6.1 (May 7, 2014)
2 stars less for not fixing "stylerTheme" path in "config" file to be portable even though I told the author about it ages ago.
No comments yet