Notepad++ is a free source editor with the syntax highlighting and syntax folding. It also gives the extra functionality to define a user's own language for the syntax folding and syntax highlighting. You can print your source code in color. It allows a user to edit the different document in the same time, and even to edit the same document synchronizely in 2 different views. It supports full drag and drop.
- Add ghost typing feature: launch Notepad++ with the auto-typing text from command line (via command line with argument -qn, -qt or -qf)
- Fix auto-insert bad behaviour : under some condition typing " or ' makes erase the further " or '
- Fix the crash issue while user Ctrl + double click on an empty document
- Fix crash bug on loading dropbox settings
- Show progress window instead of a static window during FindInFiles and ReplaceInFiles
- Filename rendered incorrectly on tab bar while it contains '&' character
- Make highlighting (if enabled) follow typing for Incremental search, and add several Incremental search enhancements
- Add the followings notifications for plugins : NPPN_BEFORESHUTDOWN NPPN_CANCELSHUTDOWN NPPN_FILEBEFORERENAME NPPN_FILERENAMECANCEL NPPN_FILERENAMED NPPN_FILEBEFOREDELETE NPPN_FILEDELETEFAILED NPPN_FILEDELETED
- Make keystroke ENTER trigger the shortcut editor dialog in Shortcut Mapper
- Allow drop files onto doc switcher and other side panels
- Installer remembers user's choices of last installation
- Fix Auto-indent in new code block not respecting current EOL bug
- Restore focus to editor when a panel is closed
Reviewing 6.7.4 "Je suis Charlie Edition" (Feb 17, 2015)
paint your house software
Reviewing 6.7.4 "Je suis Charlie Edition" (Jan 12, 2015)
But it's a very good Editor.
Reviewing 6.7.2 (Dec 29, 2014)
This program is very good but it can't handle extremely large files.
Reviewing 6.6.6 "Friday the 13th Edition" (Jun 13, 2014)
Gave it it a 5 stars rating just because of the version number and the date it's out as in Friday the 13th. :-P Also did a screen capture!
Reviewing 6.6.1 (May 7, 2014)
2 stars less for not fixing "stylerTheme" path in "config" file to be portable even though I told the author about it ages ago.
No comments yet