Notepad++ is a free source editor with the syntax highlighting and syntax folding. It also gives the extra functionality to define a user's own language for the syntax folding and syntax highlighting. You can print your source code in color. It allows a user to edit the different document in the same time, and even to edit the same document synchronizely in 2 different views. It supports full drag and drop.
- Fix Notepad++ hanging issue while user uses touchscreen to activate Notepad++ window
- HTML auto-close tag enhancement: Prevent
- Project enhancement: Allows user defined extension to associate workspace file
- Make behavior of SHIFT+END and SHIFT+HOME more consistent when word wrapping is enabled
- Add new API NPPM_SAVEFILE (for plugins) to save any file, not only the focused one
- Add file extensions for FreePascal/Lazarus pascal, lex (as C)
Reviewing 6.8.9 (Jan 15, 2016)
The release 6.8.9 has been removed from the website because it failed the regression test.
Reviewing 6.7.4 "Je suis Charlie Edition" (Jan 12, 2015)
But it's a very good Editor.
Reviewing 6.7.2 (Dec 29, 2014)
This program is very good but it can't handle extremely large files.
Reviewing 6.6.6 "Friday the 13th Edition" (Jun 13, 2014)
Gave it it a 5 stars rating just because of the version number and the date it's out as in Friday the 13th. :-P Also did a screen capture!
Reviewing 6.6.1 (May 7, 2014)
2 stars less for not fixing "stylerTheme" path in "config" file to be portable even though I told the author about it ages ago.
No comments yet