Startup Organizer allows you to organize all applications which start automatically when system is loaded. It supports Registry, Startup folders in the Start menu, and the Win.ini file.
Yes - 30 day timeout
- Added Italian language support
- Added Korean language support
- Added Greek language support
- Added Danish language support
- Improved pause before launch setting range
- Added Google search in the Changes dialog
- Added the ability to start controlled startup items minimized
- Improved .exe files detection
- Improved drag-and-drop of files to Startup Organizer
- Bug Fix: Fixed File info issues
- Bug Fix: Fixed empty Registry values issue
- Bug Fix: Fixed Ordering buttons in the About and Register dialogs
Reviewing 2.8.275 SR1 (Apr 27, 2006)
For users with a lot of startup items Startup Organizer offers a nice, fast interface for both autoruns + services. Starter from Codestuff does the same thing for free but doesn't have the ability to control startup order or insert time delays. Startup Cop from PC Mag does both for a lower price but the interface is not good and it has limited control over program parameters. Xecutor as mentioned in a review below is not even the same type of software!
Reviewing 2.8.263 (Aug 28, 2005)
Don't waste your money!!!
Reviewing 2.7.257 (Jun 17, 2005)
An awsome startup organizer. You can even delay the time in which each program loads (solves that missing system tray icon problem in XP)and control what you want to start up.
It really is a useful piece of software. You cheapos that rate it bad because it costs some money should go dumpster diving if you want something for free.
Oh, by the way, excellent customer support.
Da hobo out!
Reviewing 2.6.243 SR1 (May 11, 2005)
What, Shareware; $58.50 to buy ??
No, this is definitivly a fiction price.
I boycott this kind of "Moneymakers" - Sorry.
No comments yet