SuperCleaner cleans out the garbage from your computer and protects your Internet privacy. It finds and removes unneeded files which are wasting your disk space.
Reviewing 2.96 (Oct 30, 2007)
Save your money and get CCleaner. It's freeware and does a better job.
Reviewing 2.67 (Apr 17, 2004)
Great app! I use it for a long time! It has nice options (temp, privacy, custom folders) and now it sorts Start Menu correctly. Finally, the author provides very nice support.
Reviewing 2.61 (Nov 11, 2003)
The best & smallest cleaner this side the Mississippi, (UK), a must have, well recommended.
Reviewing 2.37 (Mar 24, 2002)
It is not a "5" because "Alphabetize Start Menu" function does not work in WindowsXP! What is happening?
Reviewing 2.1 (May 6, 2001)
Too bad the program is too crippled to evaluate. Here's what is needed in a *truly useful* cleanup program! There are currently no *really good cleanup programs!
1. A FOLDER CLEANUP LIST, listing folders from which all files and (optionally) sub folders can be purged.
2. A GLOBAL SEARCH LIST of common trash files to be periodically purged or purged at boot.
3. A search EXCLUDE LIST so no time is wasted searching through folders that do not collect rubbish or special folders (such as _RESTORE, RECYCLED, etc).
4. Files and folders will be deleted or recycled as you choose.
5. Above actions can be done on a schedule, or on startup, after which the program exits from memory.
6. The above options seem sparse, but will do cleanup chores that most cleanup programs do. In the interest of simplicity and safety, the program should have few other options.
No comments yet