Wine is a project to allow a PC running a Unix-like operating system and the X Window System to run x86 programs for Microsoft Windows. Alternately, those wishing to port a Windows application to a Unix-like system can compile it against the Wine libraries.
- 2905 Kings Quest 8 crashes while loading a saved game
- 14821 Kirikiri based games update screen slowly
- 21891 info zip 3.0 won't append to existing archive
- 33225 Metacell demo can't play music in mp3 format
- 36653 Tesla Effect (game): Video sequences display green screen
- 37361 Scottrade Elite 2013 fails data streaming after about 90% of logins
- 37429 Post provider setup of WMI core 1.5 installer needs advapi32.dll.WmiQueryGuidInformation stub
- 37977 Multiple applications using VBScript/JScript need scripting host 'WScript.Quit' implementation
- 38475 Unused variable in glsl_shader.c
- 38997 Non-deterministic device id assignment when using more than one joystick/gamepad (multiplayer). Unable to deactivate joystick through registry or wine control applet
- 39845 Randomly "WinMorse2.exe" doesn't work under Wine
- 40760 GOG Galaxy crashes with unimplemented function vcruntime140.dll.set_unexpected
- 40764 Bloodrayne 1-2 hang when playing videos
- 40822 Aliens vs. Triangles demo needs WINED3DFMT_R32_SINT format
- 40861 Kingsoft Office 2012 needs ntoskrnl.exe.IoAttachDevice
- 40872 Gauntlet requires dcl_immediateConstantBuffer support
- 40887 Nook eReader 188.8.131.5230 needs ncrypt.dll.NCryptOpenStorageProvider
- 40915 Max Payne demo installer displays highlighted text
- 40923 Alone in the Dark (2008) crashes on launch with msvcrt assertion
- 40932 [GAME] RAN GS crashes when starting (needs msvcp90.dll.?_Random_device@tr1@std@@YAIXZ)
- 40939 dlls/msvcr100 - error building on NetBSD
- 40959 mIRC: Crash on running code to see if mIRC is running in Wine
Reviewing 1.9.8 Development (Apr 18, 2016)
Why the f^ck does everyone think they need MS Office just to do email.. I'll never understand why people want any MS crap on their machines.
Reviewing 1.7.28 Development (Oct 4, 2014)
Wine development has almost completely stalled recently. Sigh. :(
Reviewing 1.7.14 Development (Mar 11, 2014)
Reviewing 1.6-rc2 (Jun 17, 2013)
Am using a slightly older version in my Ubuntu distro, and it works great! Runs many of my Windows programs, including M$ Office 2010! Nice...
Reviewing 1.5.1 Development (Apr 2, 2012)
I love Wine 1.5.1! Its a lot better than beer 2.37.
No comments yet