Wine is a project to allow a PC running a Unix-like operating system and the X Window System to run x86 programs for Microsoft Windows. Alternately, those wishing to port a Windows application to a Unix-like system can compile it against the Wine libraries.
- 10643 WinUAE settings window reappears after being dismissed
- 17351 PDF Export problem on Delphi 7 applications
- 19998 stamps.com installer hangs
- 27415 The Geometer's Sketchpad 5.03 does not display pictures. "fixme:gdiplus:GdipGetMetafileHeaderFromMetafile not implemented"
- 29916 ElsterFormular cannot make use of default PDF viewer (e. g. Okular)
- 34489 Can't use VSTi altiverb fst.exe crashes
- 37259 Multiple Direct2D applications need ID2D1DCRenderTarget::BindDC implementation
- 37628 KORG Legacy Collection - MS-20 v1.3.0 'Authorizer' app crashes, No Limits 2 help system does not render ('d2d_factory_CreateDCRenderTarget' is a stub)
- 39246 user32:edit fails in Japanese and Korean locales
- 40325 Captvty v3 (.Net4.5) crashes at start
- 40533 Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer 14.0 shows error dialog when clicking System Info button (msinfo32.exe unimplemented)
- 40746 Microsoft Expression Web 4 crashes when opening site, needs rpcrt4.dll.NdrAsyncServerCall
- 41085 Unimplemented function msvcp140.dll._Thrd_id needed by Battle.net
- 41217 Xebra ALSA underrun occurred
- 41224 WineD3D8 crashes on Windows with GTAVC and i915-class video
- 41274 QQ Lite version called unimplemented function vcomp100.dll._vcomp_reduction_r8, aborting
- 41284 dbghelp_dwarf: parse_cie_details unknown CIE version 4 (clang/mesa/valgrind)
- 41287 2050 IP Softphone - UI does not render correctly
- 41296 World of Tanks (9.16) crashes with unimplemented function vcruntime140.dll.__std_type_info_hash
Reviewing 1.9.19 Development (Sep 24, 2016)
Reviewing 1.9.8 Development (Apr 18, 2016)
Why the f^ck does everyone think they need MS Office just to do email.. I'll never understand why people want any MS crap on their machines.
Reviewing 1.7.28 Development (Oct 4, 2014)
Wine development has almost completely stalled recently. Sigh. :(
Reviewing 1.7.14 Development (Mar 11, 2014)
Reviewing 1.6-rc2 (Jun 17, 2013)
Am using a slightly older version in my Ubuntu distro, and it works great! Runs many of my Windows programs, including M$ Office 2010! Nice...
No comments yet