Wine is a project to allow a PC running a Unix-like operating system and the X Window System to run x86 programs for Microsoft Windows. Alternately, those wishing to port a Windows application to a Unix-like system can compile it against the Wine libraries.
- 11898 Dance eJay Demo 7 crashes due to unimplemented interface relating to devenum
- 20977 Bad hlp table rendering
- 23954 Threads not allocated to multiple processors
- 26965 Dragon Age 2 demo - sound in cutscenes is muffled
- 31971 mspaint.exe from windows 8 wants ntdll.WinSqmStartSession
- 34557 Lemmings Revolution: can't rotate playing field
- 34897 Lego Mindstorms EV3 Home Edition (.NET 4.0 app) needs msctf DocumentMgrSource_AdviseSink implementation
- 37096 Problems with DC Universe Online and Virtual Desktops
- 39896 Robot animations glitch in main lobby of Lego Mindstorms EV3 software
- 40380 Wine should take dosbox's configuration instead of creating a new one
- 40497 "Trainz: A New Era" needs msvcr120.dll.?__ExceptionPtrToBool@@YA_NPEBX@Z
- 40593 wininet:http test regression (failure & timeout)
- 40624 Source games make wined3d to attach incomplete texture to FBO (WINED3DFMT_NULL)
- 40660 latest update Sega Genesis & Mega Drive update no longer running after May 18, 2016 update
- 40662 CAPS key Not Working !
- 40691 DVDFab 126.96.36.199 pre-check FabCheck.exe executable fails, needs setupapi.dll.CM_Get_DevNode_Status
- 40709 iexplore crashes when proxy enabled
- 40711 Splinter Cell: Blacklist crashes at launch (needs GetVoiceDetails implementation)
- 40727 ddraw tests broken with warn+heap
- 40745 Python 3.5.1 interpreter crashes, needs _set_thread_local_invalid_parameter_handler
Reviewing 1.9.8 Development (Apr 18, 2016)
Why the f^ck does everyone think they need MS Office just to do email.. I'll never understand why people want any MS crap on their machines.
Reviewing 1.7.28 Development (Oct 4, 2014)
Wine development has almost completely stalled recently. Sigh. :(
Reviewing 1.7.14 Development (Mar 11, 2014)
Reviewing 1.6-rc2 (Jun 17, 2013)
Am using a slightly older version in my Ubuntu distro, and it works great! Runs many of my Windows programs, including M$ Office 2010! Nice...
Reviewing 1.5.1 Development (Apr 2, 2012)
I love Wine 1.5.1! Its a lot better than beer 2.37.
No comments yet