mIRC is a full featured Internet Relay Chat client for Windows that can be used to communicate, share, play or work with others on IRC networks around the world, either in multi-user group conferences or in one-to-one private discussions. It has a clean, practical interface that is highly configurable and supports features such as buddy lists, file transfers, multi-server connections, SSL encryption, proxy support, UTF-8 display, customizable sounds, spoken messages, tray notifications, message logging, and more. It also has a powerful scripting language that can be used both to automate mIRC and to create applications that perform a wide range of functions from network communications to playing games.
Yes - 30 day timeout
- Fixed on BAN/UNBAN event bug that caused it to not be triggered on mode +b/-b events
- Updated channels /list feature to send *matchtext* to server in LIST request on Undernet and Quakenet
- Fixed DCC Send file dialog nickname combobox being incorrectly sized
- Fixed $sdir() new file dialogs not handling invalid path names
- Fixed $sfile() new file dialogs not filling in filename editbox
- Fixed tray tips bug that caused gpf triggered by right-click on tray tip
- Fixed tray tips and speech bug in formatting of text for multiple mode changes
- Updated installer to re-use default NSIS uninstall executable
- Updated CA root certificates cacert.pem file
Reviewing 7.42 (Jul 19, 2015)
An absolutely timeless piece of software, just like Total Commander
Reviewing 7.42 (Jul 17, 2015)
One of those old time classics that has gone the same way as UltraEdit.
Reviewing 7.41 (Jun 21, 2015)
mIRC is total crap!
I'm not trolling. It's my honest opinion!
HexChat is superior and completely free!
Reviewing 7.39 Beta (Feb 22, 2015)
The GUI has some stupid things going on, but it's stable and reliable.
Reviewing 7.38 (Dec 1, 2014)
No comments yet