mIRC is a full featured Internet Relay Chat client for Windows that can be used to communicate, share, play or work with others on IRC networks around the world, either in multi-user group conferences or in one-to-one private discussions. It has a clean, practical interface that is highly configurable and supports features such as buddy lists, file transfers, multi-server connections, SSL encryption, proxy support, UTF-8 display, customizable sounds, spoken messages, tray notifications, message logging, and more. It also has a powerful scripting language that can be used both to automate mIRC and to create applications that perform a wide range of functions from network communications to playing games.
Yes - 30 day timeout
- Added DPI awareness support to prevent Windows applying display scaling to mIRC. This should resolve the blurry interface and font issues when non-standard DPI display settings are used, such as on tablets
- Added MONITOR protocol support for the notify list. mIRC will use MONITOR automatically if it is listed in the server's 005 numeric
- Improved the way the window buffer is trimmed when it reaches the maximum number of lines set in the Options/Other dialog
- Fixed SSL caching bug that may have required repeat acceptance of certficates on some networks. The cache now stores the IP address of the associated certificate
- Fixed editbox buffer bug that was not storing an edited line if you pressed the up key
- Fixed incremental search not working correctly in channels list window
- Fixed mIRC not handling mouse buttons correctly in some situations if the user's system is configured to swap mouse buttons
- Added logging dialog option to enable/disable automatic logging of status windows
- Fixed drag-drop bug that may have caused a gpf when switching windows between MDI/desktop mode
- Fixed $& indentation bug in scripts editor dialog
- Other changes and bug fixes
Reviewing 7.32 (Sep 5, 2013)
Gold standard of all IRC clients. Look no further if you want the best (as MANY others have stated)
Reviewing 7.32 (Aug 24, 2013)
mirc is classic and still the best irc client!
Reviewing 7.32 (May 23, 2013)
This program continues to suck hard!
Reviewing 7.31 Beta (Apr 27, 2013)
mirc is simply the Best .... Oh, and FB you work for HEX, I'll bet....right ?
Reviewing 7.31 Beta (Apr 26, 2013)
Perfect. Has always been and always will be. Worth every single penny. This is Total Commander of IRC clients.
But yeah, if you're retarded, sure you can use HexChat or whatever else is there :|
No comments yet