qBittorrent is an advanced and multi-platform BitTorrent client with a nice Qt4 user interface as well as a Web UI for remote control and an integrated search engine. qBittorrent aims to meet the needs of most users while using as little CPU and memory as possible.
- FEATURE: Delete torrent+files with Shift+Delete (pieniacy)
- BUG FIX: Fix 6-hour speedplot point push rate. Close #5545 (Daniel Segesdi)
- BUG FIX: Avoid spawning a new explorer.exe process when selecting "Open containing folder". Closes #5564. (Chocobo1)
- BUG FIX: Fix loading of new geoip db due to an artificial size limit. (SagePtr)
- BUG FIX: Better error handling and logging with smtp communication. (Brian Kendall)
- SEARCH: Remove KickassTorrents search engine (ngosang)
- SEARCH: Remove BTDigg search engine (ngosang)
- SEARCH: Update Torrentz search engine (ngosang)
Reviewing 3.3.4 (Apr 29, 2016)
Just switched over to this and so far, so good! Downloads very fast, still learning how to configure, but seems to do the job well!
Reviewing 3.3.3 (Jan 21, 2016)
Tired qBittorrent the other day with 3 different torrents, It FAILED on ALL 3 with i/o errors. while uTorrent handled the same files with ease.
Reviewing 3.2.5 (Nov 7, 2015)
I dont know why but download speed compared to Tixati is outstanding! This is great app and now my default torrent clitent.
Reviewing 3.2.5 (Nov 5, 2015)
uTorrent is better
Reviewing 3.2.5 (Nov 3, 2015)
Simply The Best!! Better then ALL the REST!
@CyberDoc999: Clearly you haven't used it because there is no comparison between the two, especially with performance.
Portable version available from:
I suggest people use it from within the main PortableApps program.