126.96.36.199768 (Apr 6, 2014)
Being adding bloat. Also Win64 edition is not available anymore. Bad evolution IMHO.
3.4 (build 30226) (Oct 15, 2013)
No more x64 builds. Indeed a step back in uTorrent.
8.0.1484 R2 Beta (Mar 29, 2013)
This program update contains the following major features:
* SecureLine - is a paid VPN service that both secures and anonymizes your internet connection on public or "open" (unsecured) Wi-Fi. Nobody can see who you are or what you are doing on the internet.
Please be patient, this feature will be unblock for your test soon :-)
* Screen readers compatibility
* Software Updater improvements (including a way to turn off Software Update persistently)
* Shredder tool is showing a progress now
* Improved stability & performance
* Fixed glitches in UI
3.6.4 RC1 (Nov 18, 2012)
@Music4Ever, I guess that Bruno70 is still not catching those prime numbers... Maybe his intelligence level will stay on troll forever.
4.35 (Nov 9, 2012)
Simple, compact, fast, powerful, and with lots of supported formats.
Unfortunatelly it lacks a native x64 version.
4.35 (Dec 16, 2007 - 12:35 PM)
Since the beginings was promised to have native x64 support with SP1 in Office 2007... Now it has been release, but no support yet.
Too bad Microsoft does not believe on its bets.
4.35 (May 19, 2007 - 5:03 AM)
Excelent review guys.
4.35 (Mar 2, 2007 - 5:46 PM)
Let's wait for AMD to get the leadership again.
4.35 (Dec 9, 2006 - 5:15 PM)
You can read the minimum, recommended, and supported system requerimients in spanish here: http://guti.bitacoras.co...ntry=entry061208-140021
4.35 (Dec 7, 2006 - 6:44 AM)
No x64 version, still slow and bloatted.
Better get Foxit as gemal suggested.