DVDStyler is a cross-platform DVD authoring application that makes possible for video enthusiasts to create professional-looking DVDs. It is Free software distributed under the GNU General Public License (GPL).
- Better support of multiple titlesets
- Added a possibility to add a chapter selection menu
- Added the rectangle selection tool
- Added possibility to align multiple buttons to left/right/top/bottom
- Added slide properties dialog
- Added a possibility to select a titleset to import from DVD
- Changed to use mplex tool for menu multiplexing
- Updated ffmpeg to version 2.1.3
Reviewing 2.5.1 (Aug 2, 2013)
Have used this program for a while, and never burned a coaster with it. Is not the fanciest looking app, but solid performer.
Reviewing 2.0 RC2 (Oct 11, 2011)
Since it's bundled with a tootbar it is no longer open source.
Reviewing 1.8.0 (Mar 14, 2010)
22.214.171.124 is out!
Reviewing 1.8.0 (Feb 3, 2010)
Still licensed under the GPL and here is a link to the source code:
Makes it open source in my book. Ding one star for including some sort of third party installer which you can very easily decline.
The program has always worked great for me, but I could see it becoming frustrating for someone who does not know how to use it or isn't familiar with the various topics associated with transcoding, authoring, etc.
Reviewing 1.7.4 (Oct 5, 2009)
This is no longer "Open Source". The author is including a "Kicin" crapware bundle. It has been reported to Sourceforge.
No comments yet