DVDStyler is a cross-platform DVD authoring application that makes possible for video enthusiasts to create professional-looking DVDs. It is Free software distributed under the GNU General Public License (GPL).
- Added slideshow transitions
- Loop slideshow audio
- Added support of ffmpeg audio filters (see https://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg-filters.html)
- Added possibility to specify output directory
- Added command line options "temp", "iso" and "device"
- Added displaying of progress by loading files
- Added printing of the title size information in log
- Fixed handling of unicode filenames on Windows
- Fixed upmix to 5.1
- Fixed calculation of borders for keeping aspect ratio
- Updated ffmpeg to version 2.0.1
Reviewing 2.6 (Dec 1, 2013)
Reviewing 2.5.1 (Aug 2, 2013)
Have used this program for a while, and never burned a coaster with it. Is not the fanciest looking app, but solid performer.
Reviewing 2.0 RC2 (Oct 11, 2011)
Since it's bundled with a tootbar it is no longer open source.
Reviewing 1.8.0 (Mar 14, 2010)
188.8.131.52 is out!
Reviewing 1.8.0 (Feb 3, 2010)
Still licensed under the GPL and here is a link to the source code:
Makes it open source in my book. Ding one star for including some sort of third party installer which you can very easily decline.
The program has always worked great for me, but I could see it becoming frustrating for someone who does not know how to use it or isn't familiar with the various topics associated with transcoding, authoring, etc.
No comments yet