DeskTask connects to Microsoft Outlook and displays your calendar and task items on the desktop. It displays Calendar items in the current week (next 14 days) and the items you may have in your Outlook task list. The window is pinned to your desktop and is transparent, having no impact if you have a wallpaper.
- Added an welcome window
- Added an option for colorize tasks that are due in the current day
- Added an option to use the same pin to desktop method used on Windows Vista (when using AERO) in older versions of Windows. This should fix issues with multi-monitor Setup's. This option is not available when running AERO on Windows Vista and Seven since
- Fixed: Sometimes the last task item was not displayed in the list (depending on the font name and size)
- Fixed: Sometimes the font would be transparent on first run
- Improved compatibility with latest versions of Outlook including Outlook 2010
- Minor bug fixes
Reviewing 1.0 SR1 (Sep 23, 2007)
I prever this one over "Outlook on Desktop", too. The type is easy to read and there are more options. Avaiable in different languages.
Reviewing 1.0 SR1 (Jan 23, 2007)
This is a good program and works as advertised. I've recently switched to "Outlook on the Desktop" (available on FileForum), which is a bit more useful because you can edit the calendar directly from your desktop, as well as scroll to different dates.
Reviewing 1.0 SR1 (Jan 22, 2007)
Great proggy! Works as charm.
Reviewing 1.0 (Oct 11, 2006)
It might be me but I did Download it, I seen it on my Desktop. Closed it, and it never opened again. I tried to reinstall, and I couldn't. I want to use it, but...
Reviewing 1.0 (Oct 10, 2006)
Love this little app. I do want to be able to hide the tray icon, though.
No comments yet