Emsisoft Anti-Malware protects your PC from malware-based hacker attacks. Its special capabilities in dealing with trojans, worms, dialers and spyware make it an indispensable enhancement to any protection system, whether on a private PC or a company network.
The unique Malware-IDS technology in the background guard provides the first line of defense against individual attacks by highly specialized Trojans that cannot be recognized by signature-based anti-virus software. These types of Trojans are a favorite attacker tool for spying on Online Banking access data and company secrets. The Malware-IDS is also able to block Rootkits effectively.
Yes - 30 day timeout
- Improved Behavior Blocker, specifically trained to block all types of ransomware (today’s biggest threat for home-users and enterprises) and for more precise detection of totally new online threats
- Improved Scanning Engine, optimized for detection and removal of potentially unwanted programs (PUPs), that represent a major nuisance today
- Improved Anti-Malware Network file database lookups to verify scanner- and real-time protection alerts, and to avoid false positives
- Revised Whitelisting feature that allows to create exclusions of programs and folders, now with flexible wildcard- and environment variables support
- Revised Notifications System, with maximum efficiency to run as quiet as possible in the background without interrupting you during your work
- Redesigned User Interface and user experience improvements to make it easier to navigate and more convenient to use
- Hundreds of detail improvements and fixes based on community- and tester-feedback, as usual
Reviewing 22.214.171.12463 (Sep 9, 2016)
Yes, this is one of the anti-malware program that removes all types of malware program such as adware, browser hijackers, suspicious toolbars, add-ons, extensions, Trojans, spyware, viruses, etc. For complete review of Emsisoft Anti-malware program visit - https://www.pcthreatremo...tect-and-remove-malware
Reviewing 126.96.36.19968 (Dec 4, 2014)
this is way too bloated
on my I5 it just drained the speed
Reviewing 188.8.131.5270 (Oct 15, 2014)
Current V9 gets 5 stars, I highly recommend this software, the support is Excellent, the software has one of the highest ratings in detection, this is what everyone needs!
Reviewing 184.108.40.206 (Feb 17, 2014)
@sec:- I have 16 GIG of RAM on this PC & I'm one of the ones complaining, if you understood how MS Windows management works it's not as simple as having 16 GIG so I can do anything, Windows memory does not work that way.
It uses ridiculous amounts of memory & more importantly so it's unnecessary, it's also one of the most confusing & counterintuitive interfaces on an AV solution I've ever used and I've had Windows running since version 3.0 & used Emsisoft from it's very beginning, when it was A2 (squared) & it's not getting any better - There are far better solutions, Try Eset Smart Security for example along with Malwarebytes (get a lifetime licence while you still can).
Reviewing 220.127.116.11 (Jan 1, 2014)
I have been using both Emsisoft's Anti-Malware and their Online Armor Firewall for a few years now (3 to be exact). It is the only information security software I have needed for those 3 years. I don't understand how some can claim that it is a memory hog; but then again, I have more than 582mb of RAM on my machine (unlike the the ones complaining). The only thing Emsisoft can't control when it comes to installing malware is the operator. If you download something and Emsisoft pops-up a warning, quit ignoring them and it may work better for you! The anti-malware is only as good as the fingers controlling it via the keyboard. Look at all the antimalware awards Emsisoft has been getting lately...they can't all be wrong!
No comments yet