FotoSketcher is a free program which can help you convert your digital photos into art, automatically. If you want to turn a portrait, the photograph of your house or a beautiful landscape into a painting, a sketch or a drawing then look no further, FotoSketcher will do the job in just a few seconds.
- New Painting 10 (brushstrokes) effect
- New "invert colors" function (in the Edit menu or CTRL+I shortcut)
- Integration of the "invert colors" function in the script mode (F5)
- Improved Painting 4 responsiveness
- Cosmetic changes to the user interface (especially when the program is maximized)
- New keyboard shortcuts (left, right and up keys) to move the divider between the left and right panes. Works when the main window is focused, even if an effect is running
Reviewing 3.00 Alpha 3 (Feb 25, 2015)
Just tried the Alpha3 preview. Pretty darn cool Dave. Again, thanks for continuing making FotoSketcher one of the best auto-painter tools out there. :)
Reviewing 2.50 (Sep 25, 2013)
Reviewing 2.45 (Jun 14, 2013)
Install includes OpenCandy.
Fotosketcher itself is fine, and if you avoid OpenCandy (here OpenCandy is blacklisted on HOSTS file) then you can get the medicine without the snake.
One star here because I am fed up with OpenCandy and all of the sort included it installation applications.
There is, on the developer's page, a portable version which, consequently, is free of OpenCandy parasite.
Reviewing 2.31a Beta (Aug 15, 2012)
Minor deduction for additional toolbar install (minor because it's there and website has that layout where you might click and download something else thing going on).
As far as the program goes, I like it. I use Photoshop myself but for some simple filter effects, it's not a bad program. And though I haven't used any modern Photoshop (just 5.5), the filters here seem to create some better effects.
I like the pen and ink and painting effects. You can adjust the filter effects, save them, load them and reset. Great freebie.
Reviewing 2.20 (Sep 16, 2011)
Downloaded and tried it once again to see if there was an improvement from 2010. Well, I guess not. And, as I said last time, it surely doesn´t rate a 5. Once again I wasted my time.
No comments yet