Mp3tag can rename files based on the tag information, replace characters or words from tags and filenames, import/export tag information, create playlists, and more. It supports online freedb database lookups for selected files, allowing you to automatically gather proper tag information for select files or CDs.
- [2013-10-06] CHG: improved parsing performance when reading MP4 files
- [2013-10-06] FIX: occasionally skipped last value for multi-value ID3v2 text fields
- [2013-10-06] CHG: reverted change: ID3v2.3 TYER/TDAT now merged into one YEAR field formatted as YYYY-MM-DD (due to popular request)
- [2013-10-05] LNG: updated Czech, Finnish, Hebrew, and Spanish translations
- [2013-10-05] FIX: added workaround for broken MP4 implementations that are writing empty cnID atoms
- [2013-10-04] FIX: added workaround for broken MP4 implementations that are writing invalid atom sizes
- [2013-08-15] NEW: added support
Reviewing 2.58 (Feb 17, 2014)
Reviewing 2.58 (Nov 24, 2013)
@krgood - There was no down-loader when I just downloaded this program just a small setup file around the same size as previous - I can only assume malware on your PC is redirecting you?
Great program, the case conversion is most handy after ripping a CD.
Reviewing 2.58 (Nov 22, 2013)
When attempting to download this release, you must download a download manager in order to get the program. This seems to always lead to malware and unwanted popups later. So, unless I can download it directly and with no "extra" programs being installed without my approval, I I will have to remove this program and use something else.
Sad, this was a decent program,,
Reviewing 2.57 (Aug 22, 2013)
Reviewing 2.55a (Apr 24, 2013)
this update is unnecessary since nobody uses Pentium III and Athlon XP any more...