Mp3tag can rename files based on the tag information, replace characters or words from tags and filenames, import/export tag information, create playlists, and more. It supports online freedb database lookups for selected files, allowing you to automatically gather proper tag information for select files or CDs.
- CHG: updated Amazon.com and Amazon.de web sources to include cover dimensions in list of search results
- NEW: added support for press and hold gesture to trigger context menu on touch devices
- LNG: added Arabic language file and updated French and Russian language files
- NEW: added support for iTunes flag to trigger showing movement information instead of the song title via SHOWMOVEMENT (MP4 only)
- CHG: bitrate indicator is now kbits/s instead of kBit/s
- NEW: added support for iTunes tag fields for classical music MOVEMENT, MOVEMENTTOTAL, MOVEMENTNAME (ID3v2 and MP4) and for WORK (MP4 only)
- FIX: runtime error when moving files in tag sources dialog past the end of the file list
- FIX: runtime error when parsing some mono and non-pcm WAV files
Reviewing 2.80 (Dec 6, 2016)
i tried out with this software and it is working well. I was in need of such softwares for my system to upgrade
Reviewing 2.72 (Oct 13, 2015)
Brilliant as always - Used for many years & does all I ask of it.
Reviewing 2.69a Beta (Mar 23, 2015)
Reviewing 2.66 (Dec 19, 2014)
roj, did you check out the 'Action' feature? It can make search and replace/remove etc.