Mp3tag can rename files based on the tag information, replace characters or words from tags and filenames, import/export tag information, create playlists, and more. It supports online freedb database lookups for selected files, allowing you to automatically gather proper tag information for select files or CDs.
- NEW: configuration option to automatically select files that were added to the file list
- NEW: added toolbar button for selecting all files
- NEW: added information field %_bitspersample% for some supported file types
- CHG: added detailed error message in cases where the configuration file cannot be saved when closing Mp3tag
- CHG: CONDUCTOR field now maps to MP4 ©con atom
- CHG: file selection state is now preserved when filtering
- CHG: updated to libopus 1.1.1
- FIX: displayed file icon was dependent on the case of the file extension on some systems
- FIX: previous selection was lost when adding files and directories and auto-selection was disabled (since
- LNG: updated Bulgarian, Czech and Italian language files
Reviewing 2.72 (Oct 13, 2015)
Brilliant as always - Used for many years & does all I ask of it.
Reviewing 2.69a Beta (Mar 23, 2015)
Reviewing 2.66 (Dec 19, 2014)
Reviewing 2.65a (Dec 4, 2014)
So glad it's still being improved. The very best hands down.
roj, did you check out the 'Action' feature? It can make search and replace/remove etc.