Mp3tag can rename files based on the tag information, replace characters or words from tags and filenames, import/export tag information, create playlists, and more. It supports online freedb database lookups for selected files, allowing you to automatically gather proper tag information for select files or CDs.
- FIX: converter 'Tag - Filename' produced in some cases file names which started with one backslash
- FIX: converter 'Tag - Filename' had problems with relative paths (since 2.78a)
- FIX: preview for converter 'Tag - Filename' displayed wrong file names in some rare cases
- FIX: information for 32-bit WAV was not displayed
- FIX: changing the Filter was possible even if files were currently loading
- FIX: displaying tooltips for very long texts in Tag Panel input fields blocked UI
- FIX: Wine's long path prefix \\?\ was not handled correctly
- LNG: updated Dutch, Finnish, Hebrew, and Spanish language files
- CHG: Wine-based Mp3tag.app is now signed using a verified Developer Certificate as required by macOS Sierra
Reviewing 2.72 (Oct 13, 2015)
Brilliant as always - Used for many years & does all I ask of it.
Reviewing 2.69a Beta (Mar 23, 2015)
Reviewing 2.66 (Dec 19, 2014)
Reviewing 2.65a (Dec 4, 2014)
So glad it's still being improved. The very best hands down.
roj, did you check out the 'Action' feature? It can make search and replace/remove etc.