Mp3tag can rename files based on the tag information, replace characters or words from tags and filenames, import/export tag information, create playlists, and more. It supports online freedb database lookups for selected files, allowing you to automatically gather proper tag information for select files or CDs.
- NEW: added 24x24 and 32x32 toolbar icons which are used for high-resolution screens with high DPI settings
- NEW: added support for high-resolution screens with high DPI settings (DPI awareness)
- NEW: added 256x256 application icon
- LNG: updated Dutch language file
- FIX: popup menus overlapped screen in case taskbar location was top and menu did exceed the screen height
- FIX: length for files with a duration greater than 24h was displayed incorrectly
- FIX: runtime error at specificly broken APIC frames in ID3v2 tags
- CHG: removed associate tag from Amazon.com web sources
Reviewing 2.69a Beta (Mar 23, 2015)
Reviewing 2.66 (Dec 19, 2014)
Reviewing 2.65a (Dec 4, 2014)
So glad it's still being improved. The very best hands down.
Reviewing 2.64a Beta (Oct 8, 2014)
The one and only! Used this app for years. Use it as a simple editor or explore the many handy and sometimes advanced features. Wouldn't be without it! Highly recommended.
Reviewing 2.62 (Aug 23, 2014)
roj, did you check out the 'Action' feature? It can make search and replace/remove etc.