Mp3tag can rename files based on the tag information, replace characters or words from tags and filenames, import/export tag information, create playlists, and more. It supports online freedb database lookups for selected files, allowing you to automatically gather proper tag information for select files or CDs.
- FIX: search requests to Discogs were not URL encoded anymore (since v2.61b)
- FIX: authentication via OAuth 1.0a for Discogs tag sources was not triggered in all cases
- NEW: added authentication via OAuth 1.0a for Discogs tag sources
- NEW: added scripting function $list(x,y,z) to official documented scripting functions
- LNG: replaced Romanian language file by new translation from Andrei-Felix Areanu
- FIX: runtime error when file name resulting from performing actions was one of the reserved device file names CON, PRN, AUX, NUL, COM1-9, or LPT1-9
Reviewing 2.58 (Feb 17, 2014)
Reviewing 2.58 (Nov 24, 2013)
@krgood - There was no down-loader when I just downloaded this program just a small setup file around the same size as previous - I can only assume malware on your PC is redirecting you?
Great program, the case conversion is most handy after ripping a CD.
Reviewing 2.58 (Nov 22, 2013)
When attempting to download this release, you must download a download manager in order to get the program. This seems to always lead to malware and unwanted popups later. So, unless I can download it directly and with no "extra" programs being installed without my approval, I I will have to remove this program and use something else.
Sad, this was a decent program,,
Reviewing 2.57 (Aug 22, 2013)
Reviewing 2.55a (Apr 24, 2013)
this update is unnecessary since nobody uses Pentium III and Athlon XP any more...