Mp3tag can rename files based on the tag information, replace characters or words from tags and filenames, import/export tag information, create playlists, and more. It supports online freedb database lookups for selected files, allowing you to automatically gather proper tag information for select files or CDs.
- LNG: updated Bulgarian, Czech, Hungarian, and Korean language files
- FIX: search requests to Discogs were not URL encoded anymore (since v2.61b)
- FIX: authentication via OAuth 1.0a for Discogs tag sources was not triggered in all cases (since v2.61b)
- NEW: added authentication via OAuth 1.0a for Discogs tag sources
- NEW: added scripting function $list(x,y,z) to official documented scripting functions
- LNG: replaced Romanian language file by new translation from Andrei-Felix Areanu
- FIX: runtime error when file name resulting from performing actions was one of the reserved device file names CON, PRN, AUX, NUL, COM1-9, or LPT1-9
Reviewing 2.58 (Feb 17, 2014)
Reviewing 2.58 (Nov 24, 2013)
@krgood - There was no down-loader when I just downloaded this program just a small setup file around the same size as previous - I can only assume malware on your PC is redirecting you?
Great program, the case conversion is most handy after ripping a CD.
Reviewing 2.58 (Nov 22, 2013)
When attempting to download this release, you must download a download manager in order to get the program. This seems to always lead to malware and unwanted popups later. So, unless I can download it directly and with no "extra" programs being installed without my approval, I I will have to remove this program and use something else.
Sad, this was a decent program,,
Reviewing 2.57 (Aug 22, 2013)
Reviewing 2.55a (Apr 24, 2013)
this update is unnecessary since nobody uses Pentium III and Athlon XP any more...
roj, did you check out the 'Action' feature? It can make search and replace/remove etc.