OSForensics will allow you to extract forensic data from computers, quicker and easier than ever. Uncover everything hidden inside a PC. Discover relevant forensic data faster with high performance file searches and indexing. Restore deleted files. Identify suspicious files and activity with hash matching, drive signature comparisons, and look into e-mails, memory, and binary data. Manage your digital investigation. Organize information and create reports about collected forensic data.
- File Indexing ?Updated Zoom indexer to fix some crash issues
- Bug fixes when indexing DOC and XLS files inside ZIP files
- Install to USB ?WinPEBuilder will launch with option to format USB drive filesystem as NTFS
- Password Recovery (Browser Passwords) ?Fixed a bug with chrome and opera password recovery where the wrong password could be displayed in some cases (out by 1 place in the list) or no password might be displayed despite not being blacklisted
- System Information ?Fixed a bug that was displaying an error message when trying to run a custom command on the system information tab when using a selected drive
Reviewing 3.1.1005 (Feb 19, 2015)
this is a bump for my previous review. This software helped me complete a research paper regarding the possibility of completely scrubbing a system and leaving no traces behind.
Reviewing 2.1.1000 (Aug 12, 2013)
Pretty interesting. Has a serious learning curve attached to it. Don't expect to be a CSI right out of the gate. Compared to enCase, this has a nicer interface, and has the same challenge to learning where everything is, and how it all ties together. Haven't completed a full case in this one yet, but so far it's worked decently. Get it and try it. Certainly useful for any Information Assurance students.
Also sets itself as transportable which is ridiculously useful. I'll give it a 5 because it all comes together well.
Reviewing 2.0.1001 (Feb 4, 2013)
Most interesting +
Reviewing 1.2.1003 (Oct 7, 2012)
wholemkt9 go fu*** your self!
No comments yet