SmartCode VNC Manager is a powerful yet easy to use remote computer administration and monitoring software application. With SmartCode VNC Manager you can take remote control of any computers running VNC, Remote Desktop Services, Citrix ICA, Microsoft Hyper-V, Microsoft Virtual Server 2005, RAdmin, SSH, TemaViewer, Dameware, HP Remote Graphics or Telnet servers. In addition to this, it comes packed with more than 30 remote administration tools.
Yes - 21 day timeout
- NEW: VNC Deployment Wizard: Support for remote installation of UltraVNC v188.8.131.52
- NEW: Significantly improved support for high DPI displays
- Ability to change font size of the computers list (View->Zoom...)
- NEW: Improved performance of the built-in VNC viewer
- NEW: Added support for TeamViewer v11 and Dameware v12
- NEW: Ftp configuration profiles: improved support for secure ftp connections. Added support for TLS v1.2
- NEW: Improvements to the built-in SSH client
- NEW: Deprecated support for Microsoft Virtual Server 2005
- FIX: Miscellaneous bug fixes
Reviewing 184.108.40.206 (Feb 25, 2009)
If you can get by with freeware UltraVNC, you probably wouldn't see the point oif SmartCode. For me, SmartCode is worth every penny.
Reviewing 220.127.116.11 (Aug 9, 2006)
This program is great and if you need help you can always contact the developer and he is able to work with you.. There are some great new features that are going to be coming out in the future and I look foward to using this great program through out my career.
Reviewing 18.104.22.168 Beta (Aug 24, 2005)
Very good looking interface, and some advanced features.
Unfortunatelly, with the standard TightVNC or UltraVNC, most users can satisfy their needs, so their is no need to download a 10 Mb file, nor pay for a shareware product.
Reviewing 22.214.171.124 (Jul 28, 2005)
Steve why dont you list your software on here and let the community have their say about your product?
Reviewing 126.96.36.199 (Feb 8, 2005)
Hey sbostedor, you couldn't be more wrong about VNCscan - Its almost hard to compare it to SmartCode VNC Manager. SmartCode VNC Manager has tons of options that I never have seen in vncscan. SmartCode VNC Manager has thumbnailing (Excellent for monitoring a lot of servers in one go), scaling, tabbed interface (ala firefox/netcaptor/opera), wake-on-lan, powerful network scanning and a lot more. Who cares how long your software has been around when it can't compare with SmartCodes functionallity, its like saying You should use edlin to edit files since its been around so long.
No comments yet