Stickies is a PC utility to cut down on the number of Post-It notes. It stores all information in a single text-based ini file. They are yellow rectangular windows onto which you can put some text notes. Once created, they will stay on screen until you take them away. Just like a real sticky piece of paper.
- Checkboxes can no longer be changed in a locked sticky
- Double-clicking a stack in the Manage dialog brings it to the foreground
- Bug fix in skin language: vertical percentages were broken
- Bug fix in skin language: 'light BG colour' was uninitialised in places
- Bug fix in skin language: saving and loading vstrips based on scrollbar
- An ampersand '&' in a search term shows correctly in the Manage dialog
- Copying or moving a Stored image sticky to the Desktop now includes the title
- Moving a Stored image sticky to the Desktop no longer generates a "No selected record" error
Reviewing 8.0b (Dec 23, 2014)
I was pleasantly surprised seeing how feature-rich this applet is. ( Nevertheless, I downloaded and installed two add-on's ...Scoop and Stamper... from the developer's web site. ) Only negative: Some of the options were obscure with poor documentation.
Reviewing 7.1e (Jan 1, 2013)
Fantastic utility and now indispensable. However, not totally stable under Windows 8: Dragging notes to one side can cause them to simply disappear off screen and need rescuing. Even when not touched they may disappear. Shouldn't have to run a rescue as routine.
Reviewing 7.1d (May 9, 2012)
simply THE best sticky-note app available, beats Windows' own hands-down
Reviewing 7.1b (Nov 17, 2011)
Wow! I'm positively surprised... really a great little program! I love to be able to put some stickies to sleep. Very neat how many little things have been taken care of to enhance the user's experience. Nice website too. If you like it and can afford to do so, please donate to keep the author happy.
Reviewing 7.0b (Apr 20, 2010)
Simply one of the best stickies program
No comments yet