UVK - Ultra Virus Killer bundles advanced tools to repair, clean, boost and optimize Windows. With user friendly interface, UVK allows users to easily remove all kinds of malware, and perform all tasks related to Windows repair, maintenance, optimization and info retrieval.
Note: Most UVK features are free, but some require a user license.
- General debugging and enhancement
- All our executables are now signed using a certificate with a SHA-256 hash signature, as requested by the newest Microsoft code signing requirements
- Added VirusTotal information directly to the lists, in the Process Manager, Memory Modules Manager, Autorun Manager, Service Manager and Smart Uninstaller sections. Also added the option to remove all items with clean VirusTotal results from the lists (no
- The result of the VirusTotal analysis for each item is displayed in a new column named VirusTotal. In order to see that column in the Smart Uninstaller's list, you will need to enable Details vew
- By default, the analysis of the items begin as soon as you jump to one of those sections, and files having not been analyzed by the VirusTotal engine yet, are automatically uploaded to VirusTotal. This behavior can be changed in the Options section, by un
- You can manually start populating the VirusTotal info in the lists from their Update VirusTotal results context menu button. The results of the submitted items are saved locally, meaning the whole process is much faster after you complete it once. This al
- In order to remove all items with clean VirusTotal results from the lists, use their Hide clean VirusTotal results context menu button. Any items that have already been submitted to VT, and their result was 100% clean are removed from the list. Note that
- Added a new maintenance action, in the System repair list: Clear the shell MuiCache. If the Shell's list of most recently used programs becomes too long, it may slow down the Windows file explorer. This new fix will clear that list for the current user
- Added a new maintenance action, in the System repair list: Clear empty appdata sub directories. Some programs leave orphan empty appdata sub-directories behind, which can accumulate over time. This fix will remove those folders
- Added a new post repair action, in the System repair list: Uninstall the application. This new option uninstalls UVK after running the selected fixes above, if any. You can combine any other fixes with this one, if you want to automatically uninstall UVK
- SysInternals sigcheck.exe is now shipped with the application, as requested in the forum. it can be found in the cleanup_tool sub directory of the UVK's install folder. However, I'm yet to decide whether I will keep including this file. It doesn't make mu
- Added a new command to the Enable and run dropdown box of the IT/Geeks section: Sigcheck.exe /tv. This command uses sigcheck, from sysinternals to check for the existance of untrusted root certificates. If the tool finds any, you can take action to remove
- Fixed bug: UVKSetup was not installing when using the -Auto command line switch
- Fixed bug: The application was crashing when using the Delete parent directory feature of the Process manager
- Added two more options to the Toggle enable/disable dropdown box of the IT/Geek tools and tweaks section:
- •Fast Startup (Windows 8+) : Enables or disables the Fast boot feature introduced in Windows 8
- •Windows Defender PUP detection : Enables or disables the Windows Defender PUP detection hidden feature
- The window is now resizeable in the Ultra Adware Killer section
- Other improvements to Ultra Adware Killer
- Updated the Third party scans
- Other bug fixes
Reviewing 22.214.171.124 (Feb 1, 2016)
I Love this
Reviewing 126.96.36.199 RC1 (Jan 27, 2016)
This is the King of all protectors
the free version is 10 stars !!!!!!!!!!!!
Reviewing 188.8.131.52 (Oct 29, 2015)
Lots of features need licence. This is crippleware, not freeware.
Reviewing 184.108.40.206 RC4 (Jun 25, 2015)
Does what it says on the tin and a whole lots more. 5 Stars for the free aspect but the interface is a little mixed up for the average user, else very good.
Reviewing 220.127.116.11 Beta (Mar 24, 2015)
yes cltx99 you are a fool (be dumb and blame the program) ...this is the perfect app
No comments yet