UVK - Ultra Virus Killer bundles advanced tools to repair, clean, boost and optimize Windows. With user friendly interface, UVK allows users to easily remove all kinds of malware, and perform all tasks related to Windows repair, maintenance, optimization and info retrieval.
Note: Most UVK features are free, but some require a user license.
- A new scanned area: Autostart. The application now scans Autostart locations
- A new scanned browser: MS Edge. The application now scans vulnerable areas of the new Windows 10 browser
- Improvements in the Internet Explorer and Chrome scans
- Other improvements and bug fixes
- Integrated 2Browse with the application. The old Links button in the Welcome screen was replaced with a button that launches our new internet browser and file explorer
- HTML reports and internet locations are now opened with 2Browse
- Automatic detection of RogueKiller's configuration file (rk_config.ini) in the %InstallSourceDir% path. If the file is found, it is automatically copied to RogueKiller's path
- General debugging and improvement
Reviewing 126.96.36.199 RC4 (Jun 25, 2015)
Does what it says on the tin and a whole lots more. 5 Stars for the free aspect but the interface is a little mixed up for the average user, else very good.
Reviewing 188.8.131.52 Beta (Mar 24, 2015)
yes cltx99 you are a fool (be dumb and blame the program) ...this is the perfect app
Reviewing 184.108.40.206 Beta (Mar 9, 2015)
Like a fool, I jumped into this program and spent lots of time trying to flush this garbage out of my system. It seems you have to know what you're doing with UVK, but the program gives you no indication of that. Getting FF to come on screen properly was a nightmare. Do me a favor and don't bother with this nonsense.
Reviewing 220.127.116.11 Beta (Feb 16, 2015)
this is now a great app! (if you know what you are doing)
Should be called Ultra Virus Blocker
Reviewing 18.104.22.168 Beta (Nov 4, 2014)
this is just a geek toy. I see nothing that scans/cleans/quarantines/deletes viruses (virii).
No comments yet