UVK - Ultra Virus Killer bundles advanced tools to repair, clean, boost and optimize Windows. With user friendly interface, UVK allows users to easily remove all kinds of malware, and perform all tasks related to Windows repair, maintenance, optimization and info retrieval.
Note: Most UVK features are free, but some require a user license.
- General debugging
- The UVK setup installer only displays the license agreement dialog box once
- Fixed some bugs in the adwCleaner scan, in the System repair section
- Updated the Super AntiSpyware automation for the new SAS version 6
- Added optical drive and physical monitor screen size info to the System info section, as requested in the forum
- New feature: The Kill all processes fix can be configured to ignore the process names you define. The custom ignore list can be configured by clicking Kill all processes, in the Process manager, or by running the Kill all non system processes fix without
- New System repair feature: If UVK is closed by one of the third party apps (i.e adwCleaner) or the pc is rebooted before all the selected fixes/apps are executed, the repair operation will be resumed the next time the same user logs on (usually after rebo
- New command line switch available
- Updated the Command line info, in the Options section to include the new command line above
- New feature: If UVK has actions scheduled to be executed on reboot, it will advise the user not to uninstall the application before rebooting at least once
Reviewing 220.127.116.11 (Jul 26, 2014)
used to be free
No comments yet